This private blog crap is really depressing me.
I went from like 30 or 40 readers a day ...to 3 or 4.....:(
and hardly anyone comments. :(
My self esteem is shot. I'm out of diet pills ,wrinkled and pimpled, fat, and can't even remember if I took my antidepressant.
And if you saw my house , you would cry for me!!!
Wednesday, December 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
How about I come and cry with you?
How long will all your kiddos be home?
I hope you engaged all of the family in getting everything straightened out yesterday...it will make you feel so much better.
:)
i still don't understand the private blog crap anyhow--- why don't you just start a new one? just change the name... no one really likes "oldy" anyhow.
if you keep the same url.. peeps would still find you, and comment etc.
wth does your spouse think is gonna happen anyhow if someone does read it?? holy crap-- no one cares anyways..people come here to read about YOU---not him anyways.
this blog has names and pics of him etc... so archive this one, and just start one with more anon names... no one will find it. good lord.
ok, yes i am a crab apple, so sue me.
luv me
Post a Comment