Sunday, January 21, 2007

Sundays last forever





Well, I am an exhausted slug today. And I don't know why.

Sunday's are always soooo long and boring. It's like everyone I know falls off the planet.Nobody calls , nobody emails.I actually had a million things to do ....but did I do them? Nooooooo.

I did the bare minimum around the house then set out on a search for tights. Have I mentioned that the shopping oppertunities in this town SUCK? Well, they do.

What kind of normal town wouldn't sell a basic pair of freakin' black tights?? Oh HOT SPRINGS that's who!

I would really love to find those "hipster" tights. So you don't have that roll of flab over the top of the tights, between your clothes and the tights that come up 3 or 4 inches higher than your clothes.
That makes me feel like I'm wearing Fred Murtz pants.

Ok...enough about the tights . I am starting a new job in the next day or so and I'm pretty damn frazzled about it. The whole "oooh! I am scared to meet strangers" and the shy thing.
The work itself , is not what scares me.
It's all about the crazy shit "everyone thinks you're ugly and fat...ect...ect..."
I wish I could wake up in the morning and just be "normal" . lol

So, I'm going to bed. I have an appointment in the morning to go pay the Board of Realtors a ton of money.

I will post the pictures of the cats day and call it an entry. :)

P.S. Obviously I am new at this....the cat pictures were supposed to be at the END of the post. Anyone want to tell me how to do that? lol
I'd appreciate it.

No comments: