Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I'm alive.....

Hi Y'all,
Long time no see:)

I've been reading everyones blogs .I just haven't had the brain power or the eyesight to comment.
i know that some of you have some "real" problems going on and i hope they all work out for you. SOON!

I thought i would spare you more whining about my stupid flu. I think I am finally getting well. My house has managed to stay reasonably put together for the last 2 weeks. I was right in the middle of uprooting all the yard sale stuff ,when the flu struck. So today ,I hope to be back in the saddle of cleaning and boxing up the yard sale stuff.
So far ,getting a slow start. lol I slept in until 8:45. Unheard of!


My husband is in Virginia this week.I made him take a camera.Hopefully he remembers to take some pictures.


Sunday ,we took a drive in the mini car up the mountain tower road. That's where the pictures were from. Apparently everyone writes their names on those rocks. I added ours since I happened to have my trusty sharpy in my purse.


We drove with the top down. It was THAT warm people:)
And unlike some convertibles I have been in, this one was relatively "wind free"
I was prepared to have the hair whipping in my face . But it didn't happen. Awesome!

I am behind on all my correspondence. I have not even called my chilluns.

Hopefully the rest of the week will provide something exciting to blog about :)

Have a great Tuesday peeps!
luv me

6 comments:

Jamie said...

Happy that you are among the living, you have been missed.

Rub it in about the weather, I can take it.....

:)

SOUL said...

i just forgot your entire post except for something about writin your name on a rock and the convertible-- did i know that car was a convertible? i don't think so. hmmmm.
when was this-- the ride?
it was kinda cold here yesterday-- not too bad today.
sposed to be freezin ass cold on the weekend.
stez is cursing me..
icestorm... shut him up. before it happens. ack.
anyhow-
glad you're feelin bettah

myomyohi said...

We've had freezing rain and ice here the last couple of days. I'm jealous you could ride with the top down, that's awesome. I am so ready for spring.

Golden To Silver Val said...

Glad you're feeling better. Sure did miss you. Yep - sigh - me, here in 19 feet of snow and the wind chill 25 degrees BELOW effen zero...and you there riding in a rag top with the top down no less. Where is the fairness?? Soul keeps tellin' me to move......

Oldy said...

Oh you poor poor freezing people. My heart breaks for you. it really does.
I remember (and loathe ) it well.

Good ole chicago...I don't miss you!!!

One of my kids called me yesterday and told me "it's pretty warm today, it's 14 degrees."
*shudder*

BTW...It was about 50 here. I was driving with my window down.
Come on ovah and visit me :)

SOUL said...

we got to 60 yest-- today predicted 70--- til late tonight then it's let the freezing begin.

if i finish my stuff and its not windy i will be fishin.. but if it's windy i wont.

otherwise-- i shall be trapped til like mid week next week.

i hate to be cold=
and YES i think evry one of you snow queens should pack up and move to texas!!!