

Welcome to the beach!




Oldy is a half old girl....a ma'am...*cringe* (in the prime of the NEW middle age, apparently) a mother of 3 grown (and awesome sons) ...a wife to a wonderful husband ....a housewife to 3 spolied cats......a gourmet cook ....a decorator....a house painter....a Realtor....a wacky girl in an old lady's body. :( I have recently made my blog private...if you are a current reader please email me and I will put you on the list . Sorry for the inconvenience.:)
5 comments:
when do we leave?????
I'm there!
Wow, I'm not a big beach person, but that looks damn inviting.
Beautiful. It's about 17 degrees here, winds blowing like crazy, and its snowing sideways! Anybody wanna trade houses?
Oh...I sooooo wish we were all there.
Myoh...no need to get sandy. they have a pool too. :))))
Calgon take us awayyyyyyy!!!!
OH. MY. GOD. ~ sigh ~
Post a Comment