Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Cat's gone wild
















Here's a few random picture of what the cat's probably did today while I was gone.I know O'Reilly is the one who does that to the toilet paper because I've seen him do it before. Go figure, he does that with NO claws.

Today I went to the training to learn to use our MLS system. It seems to have advanced alot in the last couple years.

We were sitting there from 9 until 10:45 with no "potty break"so I was dying for a cigarette and my back teeth were floating.

The instructor asked "what time is it? "

"10:45"

"ok, be back here at 11 , but first ...so and so from some company wants a minute of your time"

So and so comes in and says "I brought you guys some snacks , but the people in the next room ate them all."
Then she proceded to pimp us for business for 10 damn minutes of our break time!!!

We were all quite mad!

The training seemed pretty easy and flowed like clock work until I got home and tried to log on from here. ACK! The damn thing won't even let me log on. Now, they're closed so I can't call them. I'll probably forget everything I learned by the time I get on their website.

After the class I had another appointment with our company's marketing department. I get there and find out that the woman I had my appointment with has just left to go get an M.R.I.
Sweet!
So some guy there says "I can go through a few of our marketing tools with you"
ok....fine.

Well, the marketing has REALLY come along way since Schaumburg. They can pretty much make you anything in the world. For a $15.00 set up fee and 25 cents each , you can have some pretty snazzy brochures. And for a $35.00 fee and a buck fifty a piece, you can have brochures worthy of a million dollar listing. I was pretty impressed, I must say.

But of course I hope to get most of my stuff "at cost" from my own son's "marketing company"
http://www.fuelmultimedia.com
:)

But first things first.

After that my plan was to go to Old Navy on my way home, because a couple days ago I actually found a pair of dress pants there that FIT me!!!Believe me, this NEVER happens. SoI had to go back for some more. They were on sale so most of them were sold out. Plenty of size 0's and 1's left....ha ha !
I did manage to find another black pair ,a brown pair and a pair of black jeans. All for 40 bucks. SCORE!!!
If you are in need of some pants rush to Old Navy!

These are the one's I got ..they are called "Low/skinny" but they're the heavier weight ones. They had some flimsier ones too(but I don't think those would hide one ounce of fat).
On sale for 10 bucks a pair!!!

I still have a million things to do. Yes I am behind on all my email. Everyone will have to bear with me.

I think tommorow will be a shorter day. Go workout for me!!! lol
And if you're really bored ,come clean my house.

1 comment:

SOUL said...

i'll clean yours if you clean mine !