Sunday, February 4, 2007

Black jockstraps and soaking wet, skintight pants


Well can you believe it; I just sat here by myself and watched the Super bowl? Lol

Naturally, I was for Chicago. But by the 4th quarter, I was really more impressed with the Colt’s coach…than who won or lost. He hadn’t made one ugly face through the entire game. Then they said all this stuff about how he NEVER raises his voice or cusses .very different from the coaches I’ve seen.

As you know, I probably understand about a quarter of what’s going on during the actual game…..so here are some random thoughts I had during the” stuff that meant nothing to me”

Keep in mind …..This is a sports ignorant woman’s random observations. Also, remember that it was pouring rain during the whole game.

:)

  • Some of these guys are really big fat heart attacks just waiting to happen.
  • The HDTV doesn’t look quite as stunning in the rain
  • Ewww! Prince…even though I know the songs…..you don't sound so good live.
  • At least you didn’t have a wardrobe malfunction, Thank God!
  • Love the “Aunt Jemima” scarf. Wonder if ole Prince is going bald.
  • Oh my god! Is that black jockstraps in those soaking wet, skintight pants?
  • I don’t ever recall being able to actually hear what the refs were saying before. This sound is incredible.
  • Ooh!i wonder if the refs hate wearing those white pants. White is so fattening.
  • Man ….some of these guys have some “junk in the trunk” ..lol …woman butts.
  • Either I am really blind …or I thought I just read that, that guy was 23. How could he be in the super bowl if he was only 23?
  • Oh Chicago….what is wrong with you guys?
  • What’s with the little hand muffs? I’ve never seen those before.
  • Ooh.i could feel that guys head bounce off the ground. ouch!
  • I think Tony Dungy is one of my new hero’s. What a nice guy.
  • These commercials are pretty lame for Super bowl.

So, there you go….lol, just like I was right there blabbing through the whole thing. All that was missing was the shushing.

Now, a brand new criminal minds is coming on. I am going to bed and watch it.



p.s. The cat's thought the whole thing was a bore.

1 comment:

SOUL said...

i believe you need to update this thing !!!!