Thursday, February 15, 2007

Valentine prezzie and awesome cat pics....



I may use one of these pictures on my next postcard for Real estate,once it's photoshopped ..I think it would be way bad!



Is that cute???


Ok, here's what my long lost Darling sent me for Valentines day



Last year he sent me the little crystal cat with a ball.


That's all folks! Cavuto woke me up at 4 A.M. this morning.....and even though I kept trying to go back to sleep....he kept right on head butting me, running his claws through my hair, talking his head off,poking his feet in my eyes and trying to spill my water. I finally gave up and said "OK, you little asshole!I'm getting up!!"

Mama's tired. Goodnight Irene!!

2 comments:

SOUL said...

well, what's worse... getting woken up too early...or too late? i was woke up an hour LATE, and also informed that i SNORED all night. not only that.. hubby also wished he could have RECORDED my snoring ! how ruuuude. i bet i did snore though, i haven't slept as good as i did last night in ten days ! (since i quit smokin).
anyhow... i really love the the V DAY gift...it's beatimus !

SOUL said...

will you UPDATE this thing already????