Monday, February 26, 2007

Social phobics worst nightmare

I'm tired. Cavuto woke me up at 4 this morning.I managed to go back to sleep until 5 but then had a busy day and no nap. Act like an old lady much? Yes, why yes I do.

Today was one of those days when the family curse was out in full force. Scoff if you will.My sister and I are convinced it is true....there really is a curse.

Picture it.......today, a huge banquet room at a hotel. About 300 Realtors coming to scarf down free food. I am the first from my office to arrive.There are 10 of us on the sign in sheet.

So I'm standing off to the side .....waiting for a familiar face to show up.Some stranger says "Oh you should just get a table and save them all a seat"
"Oh hey, good idea"

I sit alone at a huge round table set for 10.The time ticks by, everyone is eating , the food line is LONG......winding right by me and my empty table. I keep telling people "sorry , these seats are saved"

This thing started at 11:45....finally the line has dwindled down to 3 people,it's 12:15. I finally get at the end of the line and get my food. Take it back to my empty huge table and sit down.Good thing I accidentally took my medicine twice this morning,I probably would have burst into mental tears.

Thank God some straggler showed up shortly afterwards and sat next to me. Her people didn't show up either. Then finally one girl from my office showed up.
Three of us at that huge table was certainly better than ONE!!
Humiliation...why do you stalk me???

The rest of the day was equally disastrous.I was trying to do an out of town CMA .Should be a simple thing. But nooooooo.

I can not access the appropriate tax records without paying 200 dollars. (which I am not going to do) My seller does not have her parcel I.D. number anywhere in her records.The people who can give me the info are "away from their desk". (probably forever)

The internet keeps crashing. I decide to call it a day before I poke my own eyes out.

Since I'm on the downhill slide today....I'll finish this off with a little more bitching.

* $27.00 for a bag of cat litter?

* Fat shirts........barely buttoning?

* Yahoo has fatal errors? Why does everyone I know use stinkin' yahoo and AOL??Don't you people get a free email account with your cable service? YES, you do!!For the love of God,please use it!

* Dress clothes....non fitting dress clothes, I despise you!!!

* Fat, white ,winter body......I despise you too.

* $200.00 postcards.....why has NO ONE received you???

Ok, whew....I'm glad I got that out.

On the upside....our weather was great today. I was able to open the windows and had to use the air conditioner in the car.
Come on Spring!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

update this crap!