Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Does this summer make me look fat?



Ola ya'll,

Yesterday I got up and went thrift storing and ran my errands while all these bums slept til noon. I found not one damn thing to buy. I even went to T.J.Maxx and found NOTHING!!





Then we sat around here for hours waiting for my workaholic to stop working on his dumb drawing. We finally left on the boat to go eat dinner at Sams pizza Pub.
We drove into all the coves we could find ,looking for the place and never did find it. So we wound up going to Back Porch Grill.

It was quite yummy. Today we take the rest of the little darlings off to the airport. Then we'll be doing some shopping before we head home.

Thrilling,NO?

Without further ado...here's some pictures for your enjoyment. lol






their honey mustard is not the best in the world.















MMMM....this fish is swimming in butter....


















These shrimp are enormous!!!





















mmmm...lobster ravioli.















thinking about WORK! perhaps???




















ahhhhh....I can see the night cruise this time I brought my glasses!




















Ya'll wear me out.















Holy crap! That guy is buck naked!!!


















"farmer in the lake...."

















"I'm too sexy for this raft....too sexy for this raft..."





















Come on YOUNGER naked guys!!

















ahhhhh!!














"my shoe da fell"


















Does this boat make me look cool?


















The "life diaper"

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

#1 son has no insurance, hense extra careful! good pics! me

SOUL said...

i take it the shoe thing is some kind of inside joke?

myomyohi said...

Not only do these pics make me hungry, but I am jealous as can be. Looks like a fun day.

Anonymous said...

Why must you take pictures of me in my swim wear? I will get you back for that!!!!

Anonymous said...

those are great pic.s, love the food, are all your chilren gone??????????
is that was's girlfriend????

Oldy said...

Actually One HAS insurance. Two and Three do not.

Yes , that is Three's girlfriend.

We took the last of the children off to the airport yesterday. *sniffle*

"my shoe da fell" is a famous quote from "what's eating gilbert grape"
when Arnie climbs the tower he yells down at Gilbert "my shoe da fell"
lol

We've been saying it to eat other for decades. just out of the blue ....blurt out "my shoe da fell"

I'll be back to post after I make a pajama cigarette run. ack!!

Oldy said...

that would be EACH other.lol not eat other.

Anonymous said...

Meant to say #1's GIRLfriend has no insurance. she told me. J