Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Rainy randomness

Yes, I am alive out here.

Been busy ,busy busy and tired , tired ,tired.


My spouse is on vacation from work. So he has been hogging up both computers.


It’s been pouring rain ever since his vacation started. Ack!!


So, needless to say , the house is already trashed.


We took the boat over to fishermans wharf for dinner in the rain the other day.

We both got filets…which were YuMM-ay!!! My husband felt it necessary to rag about me eating the boiled potatoes.ack!

Yes, I KNOW I’m a whale , ok!!




I had to work Tuesday ,so we did nothing that day . Then last night….it’s still been pouring rain allll damn day.




But he is just jones’in to go out on the boat.We attempt to go over to eat somewhere. But pretty soon it is pouring rain. So we head back. And drive over to Bennigans. My husband nags about me NOT drinking water. Ack!




While we are there , it quits raining. So we get home like 9P.M. ……I am ready for pajamas and he says “Come on! It’s not raining , we’re going out on the boat!”

I roll my eyes, “I am going to kill you”




We spend the next two hours having a lovely night time lake cruise.

WHY didn’t I bring the camera!!! Ack!!

It is pretty cool out there in the dark. But I would never drive myself at night. I can barely tell where I am ,and I’m sure I would never find my way home.




This morning the sun is shining !!! WOO HOOO!!! So ,my plan is to clean up this sty and hopefully spend the day out on the boat.


I am going to post some random pictures I’ve gotten lately, that I’ve been too busy to post .

Enjoy …….lol

Later peeps!





Oh, you beautiful lake!!












Sunnin' southern style!













I'm going!!!














Open this window!!! I can't see my bugs!!



















Yikes! I think she's really drunk.

















Awwww.....my (sort of) daughter-in -laws.





















Party like a rock star!!!

















Anal retentive workaholics work is NEVER done...LOL














don't hate me because i'm beautiful....
















Restful slumber for some....misery for others.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

why does he always cause bad weather! Janice

SOUL said...

i think you are now getting OUR rain. don't boat in the rain dumb a**

where'd you get those pix...are they there already?

and WHERE are loogs rolled car pix?
is his car insured? is HE? is he ok? whats he doing about a ride now?

SPEAK TO ME!!!

Anonymous said...

thank god there is nooooooooo rain here , but we do need it!!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, how come every time Scott comes home, it rains?
I was a little concerned about you going out in the lightning the other night...are you crazy????
Loved the pic of me, could you make me thinner next time? ha ha

floozie2