
Night before last ,we were sitting on the back patio eating our Chinese take out ...and all of a sudden it hit me.
"Oh crap! what day is it?"
"it's the 25th,why?"
"I think we missed our anniversary."
every year we have both forgotten the actual date we got married.he usually digs out our marriage license to find out.
Which he did yesterday. lol IT was the 26th!! WHY can't I remember that?
Yes, just goes to show what romantic devils we are. NOT!
So the last of the kids left Tuesday . I had to work all day the next day. We did get the lake condo listed. But not without everything going wrong and out of whack.
E's daughter was sick and the other daughter has a broken arm. So we were supposed to go do the listing after she got back from taking them to the doctor.
I go ahead and go out to the condo ,thinking she should be along any minute. I take the outside photo's and look for the paperwork the lady is supposed to have left for us. I can not find the paperwork.
The doctor takes twice as long as we thought.I go kill some time at Freds. The E tells me on the phone ,where the paperwork is. I go back to the condo and get it. The woman has not left us all of it.She left the signed contract and disclosure but NO listing sheet. ACK!
E finally gets out of the doctor. We meet at our favorite Mexican restaurant and try to fill out listing sheets on a little table covered with food and with 3 kids in tow.
The restaurant was probably mad because we stayed there so long filling out papers. Her poor little girl was so sick she fell asleep on the hard booth.
The rest of the day was shot, I had to come home and finish work ,email the pics ect. Then we ordered Chinese food , and that's when it hit me
"Oh crap! tomorrow I have some damn class I have to take . If I miss it , I lose my license. "
This also involved taking a 2 hour test (immediately) on the internet.
So much for my plan of relaxing (finally) and cleaning this pig sty.
I had to get up yesterday and go to that dumb class. These kind of things make me truly LIVID! I could have read that whole thing at home in an hour! I did not need to waste my day being told idiotic things like
"do not steal other peoples clients"
"do not call people racial slang words"
"do not try to sell black people homes in only black neighborhoods"
'do not tell a person in a wheelchair they can not buy a home"
Apparently somewhere down the line ,someone WAS this idiotic.Making them feel it necessary to force us all to go to "common sense "classes. ack!!
I was a total hag by the time I got out of there. And my spouse was not there to pick me up. I had to stand out in the broiling heat, looking homeless while I waited for him to drive over there. (getting more haggy by the second) lol
He drops me off at home so I can eat something and pack the boat bags while he runs to walmart.
I write him a list ....
I write him a list ....
diet coke
cigarettes
He starts to leave and i say "don't forget your list"
"I don't need that list ! there's only 2 things on it!"
"you've forgotten less than that before"
He scoffs and leaves without his list.
He returns with a file box, some biodegradable toilet paper and the chemicals needed for the boat toilet.
He starts laughing and goes "you won't believe this, i forgot BOTH of those things"
Yah ..MY things...the diet coke and the cigarettes.
"I KNEW you would!!! " (he always does that)
He got distracted by the wonders of wally world and totally forgot my 2 items.
*rolling my eyes*
We went out on the boat then with a little detour first to the waterfront liquor store for ,yep, diet coke and cigarettes. lol
We hung out there for a few hours. I was so tired i was falling asleep on my raft. We went by the boat place to see about having the toilet tank pumped out. But it was too late. I did see our old boat there, looking all small and lonely.

We hung out there for a few hours. I was so tired i was falling asleep on my raft. We went by the boat place to see about having the toilet tank pumped out. But it was too late. I did see our old boat there, looking all small and lonely.

Then we came home and got cleaned up and went to eat dinner at olive garden. Happy anniversary to us! :)


4 comments:
when are we going out on the boat???need to have some relaxation after my hard work week....miss the boys too(cats) conehead
Came in for a drink. Happy Anniv ---- sounds like ours! J
I miss the cats too! Lock Scott in the closet and we can girl-bond.
Perhaps we can have happy hour sometime this weekend together, oh, the men can come too, I guess.
Floosie2
happy anniversary poops.
i don't even know how many years?????
jul 1st was ours.
Post a Comment