Friday, July 13, 2007

pretty water and a pig sty.....

Well ya'll my spouse is on vacation from work......tomorrow we have 5 kids arriving .ack!!!!










I'm on vacation ...yo!


















In the mean time ......THIS is what's become of my house.














How did all those drawers get open like that?















What mess???















That's just "lived in"
















works in progress.....















just doin' the bills....













the kids get here tomorrow?
and the house is a sty??
see how worried I am?



























it's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.....

















my yacht...lol












think happy thoughts....







HELP!!!send a backhoe or a magic wand or something!!!!

4 comments:

josie2shoes said...

Just loved this photo show of domestic reality, Oldy - my problem is that my house often looks like that - and I'm the only one who lives in it - so no one to blame!! Still, I'll take a house that looks "lived in" any day, to one that looks like a museum. This is a place where you can kick your shoes off and relax. Have an awesome time with your kids, Oldy, they could care less how the house looks, and it will look worse by the time they all leave, anyway!

Oldy said...

Hey Josie,
yeah it's a little toooo much reality if you ask me.

Men can trash a place in no time flat. It boggles the mind. lol

My logic behind having it clean when the kids arrive is that I hope they will feel more uncomfortable in "making themselves at home" enough to totally trash it. :)
But, I could be wrong about that. we'll see.

Yep , I can't wait to see them all.

SOUL said...

wish i could go!

Anonymous said...

well i am glad the boys made it, congrats on the boat, a toilet??? yea...... and are you smoking while taking pi.s , like i can not see that cloud,lol, the weather looks great its so friggin hot and muggy here thank god the wind is not blowin!!!!