:)
night ya'll!

"he's crowding me"

"I always want to know WHO strips? The singer or the audience."
Anybody know??

This is the back of an old theater. Someone came in one day while I was at work and wanted to buy this place. The owners do not want to sell.
They would rather see it disintegrate before our eyes.

wavy reflections....

Lovely, no? Don't try to buy it!

A mural downtown.

Crowded Saturday.

Bushel barrel light fixtures..

YOU! put that camera away!!!

My #2 son would LOVE that Jager flag.

The view from the beer garden.

Is there ANY excuse for this? Really?

Is this enough mold to kill the customers??

The Mick Jagger look a-like ,band guy.
bon appetite!

3 comments:
I was wondering when you were going to post the REAL pic of inside your condo! J
lol j ytou are so funny... yes of course i have been looking at your blog... and i do post .......when is scott leaving, and was one of those pics from branson?????
#2 would burn that flag!
Post a Comment