Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Empty nest ...all over again.


There goes the last of the babies.

Bye babies!!! I miss you all already!

We had a good time and it went by fast as usual.

Today it's back to work.I feel like it's the first day of school. All quiet and the house in shambles.

E and I are supposed to list a condo on the lake this morning. Hopefully all goes well and it works out as planned!







Our last hoorah at the English Muffin...














Nice lake view and the smell of grease in the air....














"we're going home!"
*sniffle*
(hiding their sadness)












mmm...southern coffeee














"we're trying to put on a few pounds here"



















you KNOW you're from Florida if you order GRITS!!














you know you're weird if you pepper your toast.

















veggie freak!















The aftermath.









After we took the kids to the airport we got to go look for a new suit. (always a blast! ) NOT!

We went to Burlington coat factory, the whole store was picked over like a pack of buzzards had been through there.I did manage to find myself a few shirts though.

Then we went to the mens warehouse. In record time ,my spouse actually found a suit.
The funny thing was the salesman. geez ,talk about a hard sell.

In the time it took my spouse to try the thing on, this guy had laid out an entire wardrobe which he then tried like HELL to get us to buy. I'm talkin' socks ,ties, even a coat!!

I should take a lesson. lol Maybe I'd be selling houses like hotcakes.

Then we came home to an empty (messy) house and I wanted to just collapse into my chair and do NOTHING!
But noooooooo, my husband wanted to go out on the boat for a night cruise.Which of course, is what we did.
Don't these people remember that I am usually in my pajamas by 5 P.M. ??

I'm tired ya'll!!!!

Have a great day!!! I'm off to get ready for work.:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well! how rude!!!!

SOUL said...

i miss grits