In NO particular order......The pics.
Modern Romance.....each on his or her own laptop.
Log and his Super skill!!!!

decadent cake....if i do say so myself.

what? doesn't everyone lay around under tablecloths?

"I love ya man!"

Daddy's little helpers.....

I'm helping!!

beltin' out the tunes

Makin' all the old folks cringe

lookin'
a little cozy aren't they?

"you myyyy...brown eyed girl"

Party like a rock star!!!!

"hey they all hate this one, let's sing it REAL loud!!!"

performance impatience

old foges in old fogey cove

"I'm blind as a bat on this night cruise, I forgot my damn glasses"

"I got my diva glasses"

"I'm freezin"!!!"

Blowed up the manta ray! Yippeeeee!!!!

Gidget flying high on the manta ray!
Plenty more to come...latha!!!!

4 comments:
Gidget IS Youngest son's girlfriend? I get scared just looking at it!
I suwannee!
is diva girl wes, girly girl, england had noone and loog had his beth?????is that how it went ,love the manta thing ! did you try it...
girl in diva glasses is Gidget...3's girlfriend,Englands girlfriend did not get to come and freezing little girl in the towel is 0ne's girlfriend.let's call her "dr.girl."
I did ride the manta ray last year. This year it just didn't work out for me. ack!!!
It's fun. and the lighter you are the higher you can fly.
luv me
Post a Comment