Ola peeps, I know I’ve been bad about posting …but can you say BORING?
Saturday night went to Coneheads birthday party. Most of our gang of old ladies was there. Conehead posted about that over at Coneheads crapfest. Great old lady company and wayyyy too much food.
Earlier that day I cleaned house and went b-day shopping for the boys.
Sunday I cleaned house and cleaned and hosed off the front patio. Was just about to wash the truck when it started thundering. So, trashed that plan AND my plan for going out on the boat. Instead, I think I read and took a 3 hour nap.
And was probably in bed by 8:30
Yesterday was a “work from home day” So, I ran errands, did the dishes, did a little work from home and then was on the boat by 1:00.
I laid out there and finished the book I was reading.
It was called “blood makes the grass grow greener” by Jonnie Rico,it was a soldiers tale about his year in
By 4:00 I was literally so tired ,I could not keep my eyes open. ACK!!
I knew that the damn boat lift was UP. Which would require me lassoing up to the dock all by myself and getting out to lower it ,before I could park the boat.
A thought, which at the time, was too overwhelming to fathom.
I wound up calling floozie2 and begging her to go lower the lift for me. Which she did! Thank you my awesome friend!!!
I got home ..did very little “work from home” ,ate a leftover hamburger and was in bed at …I kid you not….7:30!
And promptly fell asleep too.
Later on I woke up from my nap ..lol ..at 11:45. Managed to go right back to sleep and then Cavuto woke me up at 2:45 ,thinking it was morning. I threw him out of the bedroom .And went back to sleep.
Some time later ,
I see a man in my bedroom. Aghhhhhhhhhhgggggggggg!!!!!
I actually woke myself up , screaming out loud. Lol
Then , I see that the door is still shut , and I must have been dreaming. My heart was pounding out of my chest.
I wonder if I woke up the neighbors screaming. If so, no one called the cops or called me.
So, good thing there really wasn’t a man in my room .
Well, today is meeting and broker tour…so I must go get beautiful. Ha ha
Have a great day ya’ll !!! Later peeps!

13 comments:
Sounds like you had a couple nice laid-back days there, Oldy. I would kill for that kind. What is boring? I have no idea! I DID wake up once with a man standing in the bedroom, scared the bejesus out me, though he turned out to be harmless. Glad it was just a bad dream. What did you eat before bedtime? Or maybe it was one of Soul's domestic fairies dropping by for a visit. :-)
ok go check my blog if all is well there will be some beach pics....don't wantcha to think i really have not been there
Ha ...no it was no fairy. It was a scary!
I told my friend about it today and she said "was he naked?"
No , he wasn't naked ....that's how I know he wasn't one of the cute fairies.
What made the whole thing even weirder, is that when I heard myself scream....it sounded like my mother screaming. Not me. But it had to be me . Right? lol
I have woken up with a REAL stranger in the room before too. Thus the PTSD about such matters.
Sometimes (well , often) I'll scream when I spot my own husband in the house.
He thinks it's funny , but it's really not.
Maybe I should check all the doors and windows just to make sure it WAS a dream. OOOH ! scary.
DD.... I did check out the pics . The beach looks good . But I bet my lake is warmer!! :)
waking up with strange men in the room. and screaming like your mother. now THAT is a freakin nightmare!
how does SHE always interrupt our dreams? think she's haunting us?
that is an interesting concept. actually.
well anyhow, glad that was only a dream. i remember the REAL stranger you speak of. ya, THAT was NOT fun, was it.
anyhow.. i put new posts up finally...computer time is limited lately.
supposedly someone will be here to fix my laptop on thursday. i miss my own computer, and having to wait in line, and be rushed on one computer for all of us. it sux!
c ya
oh.. ya.. speaking of the domestic fairies... i am in dire need of a few of them again...
who has them? JOSIE>??? LOL
so i just read the blog you wrote about conehead... and damn u, i did not tell that waitress my whole frigging story , you are so damn me to me , i kid you not i tried to shed a tear......i only told her part of my life story... ...and yes i am glad there was no man it was cavuto trying to get in!!!
your lake is prably warmer, since i do not put but the ball of my feet in the ocean, but the pool and jaquzzi are warm... and the yacts are so cool to look at..
GET UP
read your blog....even IT was boring! janice
this is only a test..seeing if my pic thing works.
aaand it DID! yippee....
NOW update this damn thing
i'm very close to not coming over heah anymore.
get UP
you and your aunt are very cruel . lol
why are ya'll so mean to me?
I have a stinkin JOB , remember? ack!!
AND>>> i don't update when it's too boring. as you can see from the criticism.
i must go to work this morning.... if it's slow there, i shall try and do an update.
love me , you hags!
Post a Comment