Friday, July 6, 2007

All cats ..all the time....

ok...i give up ....I've tried and tried to get the comment to line up with the pictures....I finally realize ...that because the pictures are set to "large" it can't happen.
(i just deleted the captions)


Three just called me and said "he was racing the Mazda today and flipped it 3 times!!!!"

"but the paramedics said he is O.K."

Some guy said "I've been coming here for 30 years and that was the worst car flip I've ever seen!!!"

Three is supposed to send me pictures tomorrow. I'll post then.

WHY WHY WHY>>>do they do dangerous stuff???




The day in cats...ya'll






















































































































































































































And here's the gratitude..
"my grandpa munster impression"

ROFL





Mama is a zombie...she'll catch up in the morning......if she's lucky. ha ha ha ha

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute pictures. Cannot believe your son!!! Glad he wasn't hurt! Janice

josie2shoes said...

OMG on the son, Oldy! Don't you almost wish they wouldn't tell you this stuff?! One time my daughter unknowingly drove her fairly new Thunderbird the wrong way down a one-way street late at night in a city in Texas. He friend was with her. They were broadsided by a big truck full of people. Miraculously, my daughter and her friend walked away unscratched, and the people in the other car sustained only minor injuries, but both vehicles were demolished... it was only by the pure grace of God no one was killed. She called me up the next day, "Hey Mom, guess what..." I almost died on the spot!

Your furkids are GORGEOUS, Oldy - and not a bit spoiled I see hehe. (You should be able to make those darn pix line up with the captions by dragging them down to where you want them between lines of text.)

Oldy said...

I can not believe my 3 sons!!
Two of them are racing cars now.

Josie...YES! I sometimes wish they wouldn't tell me the things they do.

I could not even bear to watch the youngest one ride a bicycle or jet ski or even learn to drive a car. ack! lol

He's the one who fractured his skull when he was 4. And the one who just flipped the car 3 times.

When they come out here and wake board , I literally lay down on the floor of the boat because I can't bear to watch.

Yes your daughter was lucky.Thank God. I hope God continues to watch over mine too. Nothing makes a mother feel more helpless than when the kids get too big for us to control their common sense. :)

Have agreat day ya'll ! I'm on a cleaning frenzy.

desert dirt diva said...

hey member when england flipped hi atc in front of my house was so air born they flew over my fence and i was hystrical, and you were so frigging calm, i think at that moment i learned how to stay calm with my kids.....which of the 3 besides the no.3 one is racing 1 or 2

SOUL said...

WTH?????? who flipped the mazda? england? is he ok? is he in the hospital??? why dont you freakin CALL me about this shit? i come over here...i see cats.... i didn't realize you even said that about the car wreck! email me and let me know what the hell happened! right now! or better yet... try calling. good lord!

ps.....i left you something on my blog... on the check this out post.

Oldy said...

Soul...read it a little slower. lol

Log flipped the mazda. while racing it on a racetrack. He is ok. He is not in the hospital..

He called and told me about it right as i was posting the cats post. At about 11 p.m.

Vicki is talking about years and years ago when England flew right over her yard on the ATC. As her and I watched in horror!
He had turned too sharp and the whole thing was airborne all the way over her fence and across her yard.
She was literally screaming the entire time.
I was probably too horrified to scream. lol

Like that time I hit myself in the head with the hammer. I tried to scream and only drool came out. LOL

I shall call and check on log today.

Luv me
p.s. I am also out of cigs at 5 a.m. ack!!!

SOUL said...

my gawd. i'm sooo glad he is ok. that is one guy who should NEVER freakin DRIVE! and all these years we thought stez was the accident prone one.
when you talk to him tell him i love him. and we are glad .. and grateful..that he is ok!!!
i CANNOT handle another fuckin tragedy!

anyhow.... a post like that belongs on it's OWN little post page... NOT in the middle of a buncha damn CATS!
are you trying to give me a stroke??? it's working.

ok... i have to go get my cigs, and get my day started. what it will consist of...i really don't know yet...
1st cigs, 2nd shower...3rd... hmmmm
any number of things... my first choice... fish...blog...or NOTHING at all.

go to my damn blog and talk to me...quit blog stalking. (i see you there ya know) you could at least speak!
luv "the beautiful one. LOL i couldn't resist!

Anonymous said...

My husband said "what's with the whipped cream? Is she getting ready for hub?" Janice

SOUL said...

where the hell are the wreck pics??? and update???
get OFF your ass!

SOUL said...

do you realize that my people, are coming to see you...and linking you...and you are not responding...or posting..not only to me..but to them??? do you not feel that is rude? these are good people... give them some respect.
good lord. they have jobs too. it takes five minutes to pop in here and say thanks for coming by or something.
geesh.
btw...
tell hubby i..and enjoy your family
you could at least write a my family is here and i won't be online for a couple weeks...or something...dont just leave everyone hangin.
luv u
:)

SOUL said...

oops i was in a hurry.. that was tell hubby hi.. and (then the rest...