Saturday, July 14, 2007

It's a BOY!!! Or three.....

Well, I was a frazzled grouchy mess yesterday. Trying to get a million things done before all the kids get here.


It was a big fat reminder of just how frazzled I get when the kids are actually HERE. I had forgotten about that. lol Wish I had some xanax.
The cats do very little to stress me out ...in our day to day lives.


But man ...when the kids come.....I'm a frazzled hag.


"don't touch that!" "put that back!" "clean that up!" don't slide in the chair all the way to the refridgerator!" "don't lean all your weight on that table" "don't leave that wet towel on the patio!" "pick up your damn dirty laundry!" "don't eat on the couch!" "don't screw up the computer" "turn that crap down!"
"get up! it's NOON!" "quit torturing the cats!" "quit playing that video game!"



and that's before they even get out of the house!!! lol Then once they get on the boat ....and it's a whole new ball of frazzled nerves.



"don't do back flips off the boat!" "quit drinking so much beer! " "you are NOT drinking anything RED on this boat!" "quit fighting" "quit doing all this dangerous stuff!"




Then when THREE wakeboards I have to lay down on the floor ,because my eyes (and my nerves ) can not bear to watch.



Whooo! yeah. I am a barrel of fun. *insane laughter*

So if you see me walking around drooling ...just know that my nerves are shot and shake me or slap me or something. :)



I was unable to post about this before because we wanted the kids to be surprised. But...they should be on their way to various airports right now . So guess what?


My spouse finally did it. He got himself a new /bigger boat!

It's a 240 sundeck and it is BADASS!









Crazy giddiness!!!!















Front thing.....it has cushions to make that whole thing like a big bed.

















Look at that floor space baby!!!




















Bar sink! woo hoo! running water.

I didn't take enough pictures, but it also has a BATH ROOM!!! SA-WEET!!!







So , I shall try and post latah with more pics . and of course pics of all the lil darlings. Can't wait to see my babies!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you and hubby! It's soooo nice I know yall will have alot of fun, the way you two like boats! I especially like the bathroom cuz with my blood pressure pills, everything I drink -- even water -- goes right thru me! Janice

Oldy said...

Janice

Well, I suppose scared people could also ride while sitting ..safely ensconced in the bathroom. LOL

Also this boat does not do that "whole front pointing skyward" thing.
It is a smooth flat ride. Even YOU will love it!!

josie2shoes said...

Delightfully true story about a house full of kids, Oldy. It's actually worse when they are older, isn't it? When they are small, you can stick 'em in the playpen! :-)

The boat is AMAZING, and I hope you all have a wonderful time. Relax, kick back,just enjoy them while you have them. You can restore the house (and your sanity) after they leave. If they haven't died so far with their antics, odds are they won't this weekend either!

SOUL said...

put up the pix !!!! i wanna see the whole boat!!!
and i wanna see the boys.....when do they get there?

Anonymous said...

I hope you guys all have a great time. I know it isn't often you get to spend time w/them, even if when you are spending time w/them, they're driving you nuts.. boys. :0)


Have a great week. Wish I could be there, too!!

-Tami

Anonymous said...

Soul, boys should have arrived about 2p. doubtful oldy will reply any time soon! Janice