Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Testosterone planet......

Sorry ya'll ,no new pictures until i can get them on here from One's camera.



And there should be millions of them , wake boarding ones. Which I was lucky enough to miss .



Yesterday they took the manta ray out. That was pretty nerve wracking to watch as well. Whoever was the spotter would yell "STOP!" or "he's down!" and the Captain would just keep on going, deaf or something.



I was a nervous witchbag. "You're driving to close to him!" "you're going too fast!""you're too close to the docks!"
Yeah, I'm sure my husband was ready to throw me overboard.



By the time my turn came ,I was too roasting hot to take it. I just wanted to get to old fogey cove and let my nerves unfrazzle.



We were supposed to take the boat over to eat at Sams pizza pub. But the Captain was tired and grouchy and did not want to go anywhere. So, we ordered Chicken Fajitas to go and they went and picked them up. If you haven't eaten at the little Mexican place by Kroger, Durango,
you are missing out on the best chicken fajitas in town.



Then the kids wanted ice cream in the hot tub. Well naturally the renters have screwed up the hot tub . So it is more like a luke warm tub.
So they wound up arguing amongst themselves, putting each other on guilt trips and wondering why the captain was in such a bad mood. And played vollyball in the pool instead.



Today I have a continuing ed class , which I CAN NOT miss. Oh joy! It lasts all damn day.
So, my grouchy Captain shall be on his own all day with the whole gang.
Cross your fingers that the whole place doesn't go up like a keg of dynamite. lol
(or in this case ...it would be a keg of testosterone )

Take 700 pounds of stupid male hormones and shake..........then stand back and watch the magic ...errr.... the stupidity unfold.


Have a great day ya'll!!!

7 comments:

SOUL said...

that's pretty funny!
poor stez is in the same..but opposite boat...
even the animals are all girls! LOL

Anonymous said...

Mom,
Do you have any clue when these boys are going to come home? I've asked Ian like 3 times and he keeps saying "I gotta ask my mom.. I gotta ask my mom.." and I keep thinking "I gotta plan my weekend.. I gotta plan my weekend.." .. need to know if I have to pick them up approximately WHEN that might be.. lol.

Otherwise sounds like you guys are having fun.. well aside from the nerves.. I think you and I were just as jittery last time, and then you got on that thing.. I couldn't believe it! I only did it cuz you did, though.. I'm definitely afraid of heights AND deep water.. a lethal combination. But it was kind of fun once you get on it.. but you can't really trust those boys NOT to do some backflips off the back of it or something crazy..

At least the boat is fixed!

Take care,
Tami

Anonymous said...

Hi Tami.... I plan to go see them Friday, wish you were there to see. You know that wild bunch IS having fun! How they've lived this long is beyond me! Janice

Anonymous said...

Hey Sissy,

Tell my eldest nephew thanks for sending me that headphone case sans headphones... I can look at the case now and wonder how those headphones must sounds...

Tell him I am leaving him a bad feedback on ebay... not really but tell him that.

Hope yall are having fun

Punnkle

Oldy said...

Tami,
It's midnight here....will get to the comments in zee monin, just wanted to let you know they get there Sat, at 5:35 P.m.

Plan your weekend. :)

Today they got to experience Umberto. lol

Oldy said...

p.s.
i meant "i'll get to EVERYONE elses " comments too. :)

Anonymous said...

Mom,
lol.. the Umberto. Cute. Hey at least it's only 1 day they spend w/him.. the rest of the week you have the joy. It's one day to reclean your house from the messes they've made :0)(Believe me, my house is SO clean right now! I forgot what the floor looked like! It's like I don't know what to do w/myself.. notice my lack of commenting when he's around.. no time!) And thanks for the 411.. I was going to have my little cousins sleepover Friday night, so I didn't want to clash w/airport pickup.

Janice,
I know!! If it were me doing backflips and whatnot, I'd ahve broken at least half of my body by now.. I scrubbed floors at my mom's last week and was incapacitated for 2 days.. I don't know how they're still alive! I mean, thank God they are, but you know what I mean! If they can take all that I'd be wiling to pass of childbirth to them.. they apparently have the skills to deal with the pain :0)

Anyhow, have fun Friday!

Later!
Tami