
Do I look as dumb as I feel?

Does this bed make me look gay?
Hola peeps,
I'm off to work. hopefully will get a post up later today.
Have a great Tuesday ya'll !
Luv me
Oldy is a half old girl....a ma'am...*cringe* (in the prime of the NEW middle age, apparently) a mother of 3 grown (and awesome sons) ...a wife to a wonderful husband ....a housewife to 3 spolied cats......a gourmet cook ....a decorator....a house painter....a Realtor....a wacky girl in an old lady's body. :( I have recently made my blog private...if you are a current reader please email me and I will put you on the list . Sorry for the inconvenience.:)
5 comments:
5 am zzzzzzzzzzz i'm tired thinking about it....i'll call u in a bit....
ps love the cat bed....
ummm, YES, and ummm, YES
LOL
come do my damn dishes!!
check!?
No, you're dumber than you look..... and, I have on a reliable source you're not gay!
Post a Comment