
This crackhead is actually INSIDE the giant plastic bag.
Say's he's only 4 bucks too.
Nope , he's priceless.

Mama's booger LUVS her....

Where's Cavuto?
Ah...there he is , mezmerized by his reflection .

Who needs x-box?

Who needs cable t.v.?

Who needs a fancy stereo?

"Wake up people!
All you need is an emery board to have the time of your life."
"emery boards rock!!!!"

Devil with cookbooks....

Junkie with whip cream......

Junkie 2 with whip cream....
ack!!!
I'M TRYING TO WRITE WITH CAVUTO ,REACHING OUT ,PETTING MY FACE. LOL
I WAS A TOTAL SLUG TODAY. I REALLLLLY TOOK THE DAY OFF. MY PLAN WAS TO YARD SALE , THEN COME HOME AND CLEAN .
WELL,WHILE I WAS OUT YARD SALING, I ACTUALLY GOT LOST OUT IN TIMBUCK- TU. I WAS OUT ON AMITY RD. BUT DID NOT KNOW IF I WAS GOING TOWARDS TOWN OR AWAY FROM IT.
APPARENTLY away FROM IT. LOL AFTER ABOUT 10 MILES OF COWS, BARNS AND SHACKS I TRIED THE OTHER DIRECTION. DOH!!
THEN I ATE LUNCH , CAME HOME AND TRIED TO FINISH THE BOOK I'VE BEEN READING.PRETTY SOON , I COULD NOT KEEP MY EYES OPEN.
WOO..BIG SURPRISE, 2 HOUR NAP ENSUES.
THEN I DID SOME LAUNDRY, FINISHED THE BOOK, ATE SOME LEFTOVERS AND THEN I WATCHED MY LAST BLOCKBUSTER MOVIE.
FLYBOYS.
I HIGHLY RECCOMEND IT. I GIVE IT 2 THUMBS UP!
HAVE A GREAT SATURDAY !!! LUV ME
I HIGHLY RECCOMEND IT. I GIVE IT 2 THUMBS UP!
HAVE A GREAT SATURDAY !!! LUV ME

6 comments:
Ola.
We watched Wild Hogs again tonight. Love that movie. I like that the geek gets the girl. It's been along day, Glad to hear you relaxed a bit. I'm hoping to yard sale tomorrow. I'm babysitting Kaylee in the morning, but Prospect has their community yard sales. I'm hoping to find her some fall / winter clothes.
sounds like a good day.
flyboys was a GOOD movie. we liked it too.
we also liked wild hogs.
too funny.
Since I don't 'do' movies, no comments there but I did LOVE pics of cats! I so rarely see Monkey, she's priceless! This winter you'd better stock up on whip cream in case of a big ice storm! auntie j
well, what is wild hogs? i never heard of it.
kaylee looks sooooo adorable!
i found diddly squat yard sailing yesterday.
You'll have to rent it Lena. Very cute. It's about 4 middle aged men having mid life crisis' and going on a motorcycle trip. Tim Allen, and John Travolta are in it.
Kaylee, Angie and I are all sick. It sucks to be sick on the weekend.
Sunday.... 747 pm.... no word from you allllll day ????
Post a Comment