Well, to say it's been boring around here ,would be a gross understatement.
I've just been working, neglecting my house chores and watching bad t.v. in the evenings.
My DVD player is like the damn princess and the pea. If a DVD has any little microscopic scratch or imaginary dust particle....Nope it will NOT play.
Onkyo DVD player......do not buy one people.
This is the second one we've had and the other one pilled this princess crap too.
Last night as i was watching my 4th episode in a row ,of "law and order" i was trying to call all the cats over to enjoy the thrill of it all. I call cavuto and instead of coming ,he replies with some of his "bug talk"
He "talks" a whole different language when there is a bug involved.Kind of a weird chirpy thing, that one would never expect to hear out of a cats mouth.
So, I watch the whole show, listening to him "chirping "away in the background. I think he is busily tracking a little gnat or something.
Well, WRONG!

It was one of these horrid things!!! IN MY DINING ROOM !!!! ACK!!!
Note to self: douse the entire parameter of house with very potent bug killer. NOW!!!
Today I will be spring cleaning ...which should only take me about a week. Gah!
The boat is in the shop, having the cracked door fixed. I hope it is returned to me by FRIDAY!
If anything exciting happens today, you'll be the first to know.
Have a great day ya'll !!
Luv me

9 comments:
BOY! That last picture is horrible! Did you watch the new 'House" the other night? auntie j ps bar??
yep , house was good!
bar is pending....waiting for due diligence to be done.
that BUG was horrifying!!
yoy were traumatized by one of those bugs...remember? ack. i hate them too.
just drew a damn blank. poof. brain dead.
bye
i remember! how'd the boat door crack!?
Yeah, what happened to the boat door? Is there a story??? I taped drywall last night and argued with my husband. You missed all the fun!
... just read.... House..... HATE those 'water' bugs! auntie j ps myomy u come here!
soul,how could i forget...such a traumatic event? *cringe*
sorry ya'll ,no exciting story on how the boat door got cracked. we discovered it to be cracked when we got the boat.
myohmy,what are you guys drywalling ? and arguing about? lol
auntie j...they are palmetto bugs. where does the water come in? is that what they call them here? in my book they are giant ass roaches!!
*shudder*
here called 'water bugs'.. why, I don't know cuz everyone at one time or another see them even not living by water. me
yep they are called different things in different parts of the country... california..florida..has palm trees...and snobs..so they like to say..palmeto bugs. ladeda.
anyhow... the door..that sux.
anyways..i cant remember anything else, and i am in soul hell again
bye
Post a Comment