I think we'll use these cards for the month of October.
Ok, wouldn't you call a Realtor with a card like this?
I think I just might.
Post in the comments if you would or wouldn't /and why or why not.
I think it's hysterical. Don't hate us because we're sooo beautiful.
*insane laughter*


6 comments:
i have a 'mask' pic of me JUST like that-only prego with boo.. LOL
You're not 'looking' mean live Eva. Show your teeth or 'claws. auntie j
btw... i think not.
home buying is too serious... nobody has a sense of humor while they are home shopping.
btw... go see myy reply... NOVEMBER! how did you forget?
I love the pictures of your new cards...it scared the crap out of me laughing at your expression...
floozie 2
Frightfully adorable!
p.s. i can not belive you put a pic.of yourself looking that good on hear
Post a Comment