Ola Ya'll, Well I had a thrilling morning of cleaning and scrubbing bathrooms. Then i went up in the attic and got the fall stuff down.

The buckeye punkin...

Fall crap.....

Clean house with fall crap.

My helper, of course.
Then I drove downtown and went to the cat shelter thrift store. and look what they had!

Charlie.....

And Hope.
OH THEY WERE SOOOOO adorable!!!
They also had a little orange baby who had just had his back leg amputated.

I wanted to park and walk around downtown and take pictures ......

but as you can see......

There was no where TO park.

Then I had to go look at this adorable little house for a lady. It's a 3br.2ba. all new everything. $97,500 ,who wants to buy it?

Can you say traffic jam?
It took me about half an hour to make it to the red light. ack!!

"I hate traffic!"
I got him at the cat shelter store. lol
well, yep, it's nap time. Old lady much?
Later peeps!

13 comments:
i love the kitties... but i was waitin for you to say you you got one!! specially when you mentioned the amputated leg! LOL
i want one!
and yes, by the way.. i AM an old lady (much).. i just woke up from my nap.
and NOBODY talked to me on my blog! WTH?
where did everybody go?
soul kid is sick and crabby.... soulman is goin to see some friends' airplane.. and me??? wth am I to do? what about my needs?
i should just go to the movies and see pirates of the Caribbean 3. i STILL haven't seen it and it's at the dollar theater now. hmmmm.
what to do what to do???
what's your plan?
crap.. so much for that idea.. it doesnt start til 8... hmmm. perhaps i shalll...ummm... fish?
nah. hmmmm. whatever will i DO.
saturday with a sick kid and a absent spouse...
blah.
and you sure can't tell i just put 200 bucks worth of food in this place.. i swear. nuthin even to eat. well there is if i want to cook .. but who wants to do that?
not me.
ok.. i'm bored...can ya tell?
bye
You make crap look festive! And the kittens are adorable. I was just waiting for pics of the new family member. I'm surprised you resisted. LOL I worked 5 hours, then came home and I've been scaping paint and cleaning one of the dirtiest houses I've seen in quite awhile. Kimberly got her "fixer upper" and today was the first day I helped. Its coming along but she wants to start slapping paint up without doing the prep work. So, what's going on in town that there is no parking? And what's up with all the bikes?
Hi ya'll ,
yes, I LOVED the kitties too. Holy crap ..I have the potential to be one of those crazy cat collectors. Three is our limit, unless we ever move to our own island. lol
Pirates 3 is good.I liked it!
Absent spouse? WTH ,never heard of such a thing. And it's boring ,you say????Why, i can't imagine.
Nothing to eat here either. i have quit buying groceries except for turkey breast and baby carrots. Anything else is frozen and has to be cooked.
So , what DID you wind up doing?
Myoh...tell Kimberly that "prep makes perfect!"
that's the most important part.
"laziness will kill you" lol
that's an old southern saying ,I heard all my life.
Oh , it's the hawg rally! I think there are 6,000 bikes in town. You guys are missing out!! And so am i . lol
we should all be downtown "sightseeing"
what did i do?
cooked dinner... chicken sandwiches, tater tots, and fried green tomatoes... tell hubby THAT... get his mind offa yo hair! haha
then i chatted online with a coula blog peeps.
then i got a terrible head, neck and back ache, so now i am all drugged up and in bed... having a heatstroke... falling asleep...
and STILL trying to figure out if i have been insulted or not.
seems to me.. it was a white trash alert ... if YOU are emily post... the etiquitte queen.
hmmm... if he only knew.
looks like the sistah posse will be sent after him as well.
ok.. i'm goin to bed.
first i gotta turn up the air in thes hell pit tho.
erg.l why so hot. oh boy... hot flashes
i'm sweating...feel this
google emily post..... after yest, slept til 830. now I have to rush, we're going to chuch. love the 50 temp last night! auntie j
i did.. all it said was that she wrote etiquette books.. wth?
G5???? wth?
Love the buckeye pumpkin! Where can I buy with with Razorback on it? Just got up from my 2 hour nap. auntie j
She's considered 'queen of etiquette'. auntie j
yes i know THAT much... it's the implied part that i'm tryin to figure out. hmmmm
if any one wants a pumpkin with their favorite sports team painted on it , email me for more info. if the price is right, I can hook you up.
update this, u hawg!
i loved the kitties, yes if i had been there i would have taken one home... meow....and btw, you should never say you went to see a hose and then show a trafic jam.. not a good selling point..lol
Post a Comment