| Your Luck Quotient: 38% |
![]() You have a low luck quotient. You've had a few lucky experiences, but overall, you feel like a pretty unlucky person. Good luck can come your way, but you have to be more trusting in the world. Have some new experiences. Meet some new people. You never know where luck can be lurking! |
Ok,I'll buy that.
unlucky : adjective Definition: unfortunate Synonyms:
afflicted, bad break*, black, calamitous, cataclysmic, catastrophic, cursed, dire, disastrous, doomed, hapless, hard luck, ill-fated, inauspicious, luckless, miserable, ominous, rotten luck, star-crossed*, tough luck, tragic, unfavorable, unhappy, unsuccessful, untimely, untoward, wretched Antonyms: fortunate, happy, lucky Source: Roget's New Millennium™ Thesaurus, First Edition (v 1.3.1)
unlucky: unfortunate bad luck stupid bad gutted luck screwed 13 fucked funny lucky misfortune accident bad juju bad omen chance desperate drunk good harsh horrible jinxed loser mean shame shitty trip unsuccessful wretched
Urban Dictionary /slang dictionary
By now you may be saying, "what brought that up?"
ha! But those who know me VERY well, probably feel no need to ask.
The biggest (Real estate) deal we had going ,crashed and burned today. Was I surprised? Unfortunately, no, not one bit. I was actually kind of numb for a few hours. lol
My sister and I have joked for ,I kid you not, DECADES about how we are "cursed."
Deep down , I don't believe that. Or is it that I don't WANT to believe that?
I'm not a superstitious weirdo,I am not the least bit frightened to walk under ladders, break mirrors or step on cracks.Friday the 13th means nothing to me.I don't have gallons of food hidden under my bed in case of famine or nuclear war.
But when it comes to luck or,in my case (seemingly) bad luck I must say after a lifetime of it,it seems to be pretty damn real!Don't get me wrong, I always count my blessings and I know ,that in some ways I am very lucky .
But two people could be side by side , doing the same exact thing and one of the people is going to succeed at whatever it is, (or win ,or have smooth sailing)for the other person everything that can go wrong ,will and they will lose and have rough seas and at minimum, a hurricane.That OTHER person is usually ME. WTH???
Oh well...just ranting. I just read a whole bunch of studies about good/bad luck and they DID actual research. Apparently safe,scared people DO have worse luck.
We need to get reckless, get loose, get happy go-lucky.Go gamble the rent money once in a while.
Ha! Ha! Like that's gonna happen. :)
Have a great night ya'll! Luv me


4 comments:
what happened?!!! j
sorry the deal fell thru... but you know it
we ARE cursed. even stez got the curse when he married me. i do beleive it sometimes. i also believe that i am on the other hand, blessed in many ways. but still,
i am schleprock..hear me roar!
maybe it is that we are too safe..
do they have casinos in chicago?? hmmm
memorieeees
cheer up
what'd ya find out about the tix..go read my reply from earlier.
goo-nite
look on the bright side..you're luckier than i..
i got 30%
ola,
yes,i'm afraid eva got the curse by working with me. yikes!
i think i remember shleprock having a girlfriend at one time, who was just as unlucky as he was. anyone know her name??
i know nothing yet about the trip. but yes, as a matter of fact they dooo have a casino in elgin. :)))
Vicki and I went there once, i won 30 bucks and she won 46 and then we got our lucky asses out of there while we were ahead.
yeah , i could see that they made that quiz from the same stuff i had just read about luck. the risk takers do have the luck .
well, that will never be me. so i might as well learn to love my curse. lol
Post a Comment