
Got up at the crack of dawn and made coffee twice
='s 6 cups of coffee.
BZZZZZ..............
Cleaned house like a mad woman for hours and hours.

addressed my hundred pound bag of garbage and PRAISE THE LORD!!! there were no maggots!
that scenario has been in my nightmares for a week!!!

"oooh! birdies!!!!"

"these birdies have me stunned!"
the birds have been gone thru our heatwave
and then RAIN week.

"these birdies are rockin' my world!"

"the thought of attacking Monkey is rockin'
mine ,at the moment"

"bet YOU can't do this."

"riding high on mama's fried hair"
top of the world bay-beee!

"crap, is that black spot on my tooth a cavity?"

"mama bought THIS today , thinking she would put some stripes in her hair ,which would match her roots"

"because they look like this"
oh the shame!!!

"and she is thinking about growing out her REAL hair ...because some of it has become curly.only the back...but hey...if it wasn't fried...it might look good"
it's worth a shot...let's call it an experiment....it may be gray for all I know.let's hope not!

packed up all these summer clothes today . (the back two boxes are empties) for other packin's

you should have seen this sty hole BEFORE the packin'
oh, it was awful!!!!!!
the ladder doesn't stay.
While I was out "running errands" i also went to the thrift stores and found diddly sqaut!!! not ONE damn thing.I'm crushed.
When I got home

Monkey was ready and begging to go take a nap!!!

Booger WAS taking a nap.

I'm all for it!

I finished reading this.....I thought 50 cent was a singer. (duh?isn't he?)
Don't read this unless you like to find out about the underbelly and the gangsta lingo and life in the hood.
Then ,I tried to take a nap.....but nooooo

all the phones kept ringing off the hook.

So, I got up and worked.

and did MY laundry!!

then I looked for something for dinner..and all I saw were condiments (and/or turkey sandwich fixin's ) which I already had today.

so ,i had to make me a drink.
I'm hungry .....please feed me. LOL
bon appetite!

9 comments:
that's a cool post.
but hey ... i think i saw some LICE on yo head !
LOL
oh, aren't we witty!
lice is a thing of old since YOU and the kids grew up.
there's another "post idea" LOL
get on it.... i must go to bed sooonnnnnnnn!
ME>???
your kids gave it to me!
remember the greyhound trip to my house? haha.. the gift that keeps on giving
bwa haha
io gott go..if i sit too long i will nevah get back up
and i am on a roid roll woo hoo
you battah get to talkin or i'm nevah comin back!
where is the MAYNAISE.. in that fridge??????
Don't know why you are messin with real estate. You should be a pet photographer. Like a wedding photog - spend a half day at the customer's home shootin' then put together some proofs, $400. base charge plus profit on the photos they buy. G5
I like this post. Very well done.
But those roots! Oh my! LOL
bout to update ya'll ...it's been a crappy day ...so be prepared to hear me WHINE!!!
oldy
myoh, don't those roots make me look classy? lol
Post a Comment