Can you believe O'reilly woke me up at 4:55 ,head butting me and sharpening his feet on me ?
All this time he has NEVER told me when he was out of food. Until now.
Apparently he has been watching Cavuto.
Apparently he has been watching Cavuto.
He woke me up at the crack of dawn and led me to his empty food bowl.
I am shocked. lol He woke me up before Cavuto was even awake.
Today is our meeting at 9, so I needed to be up early anyway.
I also had an email sitting here from my "buyers" ,they ARE still considering that house. yippeeee!!! and naturally wanted to know "what is the lowest offer, I think, they would accept."
Every body wants to low ball things to death these days. ack!!
........................................................................................................................................................
Yesterday I had to go buy huge trash bags because I stilllll have a bag of wet garbage sitting in my garage. I could cry just thinking about it.
the damn dumpster was full when i tried to take it out ,so I left it in the back of the truck.Then it rained on it. So , now it weighed about a hundred pounds.
I drive over again to try and throw it away ...but nooooo ...the damn dumpster is still overflowing. Thanks RENTERS!
So, do i want to go do an open house with my hundred pound bag of garbage sitting there? uh ...no. So I haul the damn thing into the garage.
Where it still sits , stinking and mocking me. *cringe*
......................................................................................................................................................
Conversation from work yesterday:
Man: "Boy, looks like you've lost quite a bit of weight.Haven't you?"
Me: "ugh...not that I know of"
Man:Looks me up and down...."Well you look really skinny today"
Me:"thank you"
I'll take that as sort of an insulting complement. LOL
..........................................................................................................................................
Have a great day ya'll!!!
Every body wants to low ball things to death these days. ack!!
........................................................................................................................................................
Yesterday I had to go buy huge trash bags because I stilllll have a bag of wet garbage sitting in my garage. I could cry just thinking about it.
the damn dumpster was full when i tried to take it out ,so I left it in the back of the truck.Then it rained on it. So , now it weighed about a hundred pounds.
I drive over again to try and throw it away ...but nooooo ...the damn dumpster is still overflowing. Thanks RENTERS!
So, do i want to go do an open house with my hundred pound bag of garbage sitting there? uh ...no. So I haul the damn thing into the garage.
Where it still sits , stinking and mocking me. *cringe*
......................................................................................................................................................
Conversation from work yesterday:
Man: "Boy, looks like you've lost quite a bit of weight.Haven't you?"
Me: "ugh...not that I know of"
Man:Looks me up and down...."Well you look really skinny today"
Me:"thank you"
I'll take that as sort of an insulting complement. LOL
..........................................................................................................................................
Have a great day ya'll!!!

5 comments:
since when have you been insulted to be called skinny? geesh, nevah satisfied eh?
well.. today is my big day... wonder if the doc will say i have a skinny as? not
the insulting part was "you've lost QUITE a bit of weight" lol
like "the other day ,you were obese! "
you DOOOO have a skinny ass. hag!
off to work. have fun. lol
what buyers for whoes house? Mine? auntie j
ha ha ...no auntie...we already told them the lowest you will go. :)
this was the lake front people.
i do not.
whaddayadoin?
Post a Comment