Monday, September 10, 2007

Lame weekend and cats, of course.....


Well a very thrilling weekend here in Paradise. NOT!!!

Rain, boring t.v. , bad open houses, unfinished chores. I will spare you the details. But that pretty much sums it up.


So,without further ado (as if there is any) ha ha ha .Some cat pictures to brighten your Monday.










"I'm tired and lazy"













"I'm a total weirdo"











"and I don't care"











"don't look at me!"










"me either, can't you see , I'm giving you the evil eye?"















"wow, my mouth is as big as by whole peanut head"









Have a great day ya'll !!!

3 comments:

SOUL said...

hmmmm... yep... pretty crappy
update. lol
i'm gettin a dang headache.
i haven't puked yet tho.
wanna be me for a couple shitty days?
bwa haha

SOUL said...

i passed out in my chair watchin a movie earlier... i awoke... when i saw wes's new baby daughter
THAT I KNEW NOTHING ABOUT!!!
i forgot her name already... but i was soooo mad at you for not tellin me.
dreams. hmmm.

anyhow... still a pretty crappy day here.
how bout there?

Anonymous said...

rain...rain....rain....here, not that I'm griping! Your storm just passed thru here. Rocky's a nervous wreck! auntie j ps did you like living in colorado and california?