
Well, really, I have never been quite so shocked in my whole damn life.
(No, not about that outfit)

I finished all my chores and errands today by noon.
Was out on the lake by 1:00.
I've mentioned on here,that we seem to have some NAKED people who hang out in our cove.
Ok, well, I get there today and yep...there they are ,2 boats of them ,tied together.
Buck naked ,as usual.
Floozie 2 and Lake Farmer show up and we tie our boats up. We need like 5 anchors to stay put.
We all KNOW the naked-o's are down there, so we break out the binoculars "what in the hell are these weirdo's doing? why be naked ,right here in public? etc...etc..."

At first , we see one naked guy floating in his raft....the other 3 naked-o's are missing.
Then ,this boat parks across from us, there are 6 people on board.4 of them get in the water. Naked raft man ...paddles himself over there to them. And slowly the 5 of them drift back to the naked'o's boat.
(we do not have binoculars this entire time ,by the way...but we can see and semi HEAR what's going on)

Pretty soon , naked raft man has 2 of the women from the other boat ,climbing aboard and whoa!
big shock...they rip their tops off , lean back ,raise their arms ...trying to show off their "stuff"
The other 2 of them, were a guy and another female. but they stayed in the water.(and kept their clothes on)
Meanwhile the remaining 3, on the naked-o boat were also walking around (in front of these new strangers, flaunting all their nakedness)

Are WE wondering "what the hell is going to happen now?"
wouldn't YOU be?

We kept taking turns with the damn binoculars .

Saying things such as" OH MY GOD!"
"Is that a man or a woman?"
"Oh ,THOSE are obviously FAKE!"
"I see big fat hairy asses ,but no wing wangs."
"oooh , those are fake AND saggy!"
So, as shocked (and stunned ) as we were, we thought we had seen it all......
the people from the other boat ,obviously declined whatever invitation the naked-o's had offered them , and soon left.
When what to our wondering, and (remember , stunned ) eyes should appear?
OMG!!! It's a freakin' orgy , right there in front of our eyes!
The naked-o's start "doing it" and believe me, not in a discreet way......right there in broad daylight, right in front of any one they are hoping can see !!!
We are even MORE than stunned now.
Holy crap "let me see those binoculars!What's going on now? "
We only had 2 pairs of binoculars. so whoever had them, had to do a "play by play" , like a sports caster.
So,YES ,I am shocked! and I present the following interview of my binocular- ed cohorts.......their own answers ...in their own words. (don't kill the messenger) LOL
These questions apply to both of you: Floozie2 and Lake Farmer
Can you describe for us ,in your OWN words ,what you witnessed on the lake today?
Four free-spirited people who put a total show on.
Is it ,or is it not true ,that you witnessed this through the aid of binoculars?
Yes, under but duress from oldy
"I deny that allegation. Does THIS look like duress?"
"I deny that allegation. Does THIS look like duress?"

What do you have to say for yourself ,as to using binoculars today?
I wish they were stronger.
Would you say that you were shocked into using binoculars?
this doesn't make sense...
Do you recognize these people?
No. not with their clothes off.
Is it true that some people in a nearby boat insinuated that you were perverts, calling you "bird watchers" ?
Yes, they were jealous.
Why do you think they would say such a thing?
they wished that their kids were at home.
Can you tell us how you feel right now? Will this incident scar you for life?
HELL NO!!! We are ready for the next round.
We are sitting closer next time...who picked our spot this time?
Do you have any further comments?
We are going to Wal-Mart and get better binoculars.

11 comments:
I still think you should report to coast guard indecent exposure. What if Will and or Rachael were on your boat? any child! auntie j
i think the cops would have to see them .
we stop the boats with kids aboard and warn them that there are naked people down there. they thank us and turn around. lol
Hell, Don't have this fun stopped, as it is WAY tooooo goooood of entertainment . I am talking about watching the Girls using their binoculars and looking like raccoons at the end of the day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lake Farmer
oh my god that is so friggin funny.... man i wish i had been there........god it sounds like sooooo much fun!!!!!you need to get a zoooooom lense, tell us what happens next!!!!
it's crazay i say.
And you think your life is boring.... I didn't see one single naked person today, except my husband when he was hogging the shower this morning...
If you're gonna snoop, you should be using a telephoto lens with the maximum zoom!
myo! yeah ,get over here and bring us one of those fancy zoom lenses!
wouldn't mind seeing my naked husband right about now either. lol
hope ya'll had a great weekend!
laters, me
oh i love floozy2's t-shirt, looks great.....
Update this, u hawg!
Hey! Sorry, I read this a week ago when you asked me to, and neglected to leave a response. Sorry!! This is pretty hilarious. It's like a car crash.. you're intrigued to know what's going on and how bad it is. I can't believe they can get away with it! I doubt there are any laws against it in Arkansas though.. something tells me. Haha, happy viewing!
-Tami
lol tami, yeah it's exactly like that car crash/train wreck thing.
ooh! i hope they are not all related to each other.
that's probably legal here too.
Post a Comment