Wednesday, September 5, 2007

The last few days ...in pictures......



the other evening

















ahhh...gorgeous....



















"I'm cleaning this place up!"












"burying the dirt, what can I say , I'm anal like my daddy."















long necked contorsionist cat! ooh!











ha! not really. it was 2 mental cats.











"i'll kill you!"

"no, not really, i love you , man"




















"yeah, show me the love , big boy!"










"ok, i admit it, i'm a tad feminine"










oldest living Siamese twins to be surgically separated.........film at 11.













dreary day in Hot Springs.....















Almost makes you expect to see some ghost ship, doesn't it?











still life of the day.....

"vodka and diet in a tall glass with a bunny chaser"















upward in the dismal sky....













outward in the dismal landscape....

reminds me of the haunted house at Disneyland.

must be the fence. :)












The "lounge singer"




























Oh crap! Lounge singer goes berserk as 'twins fuse even closer'

film at 11.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://photos1.blogger.com/x/blogger2/883/251098845031130/269/z/159818/gse_multipart42563.jpg

Oldy said...

aw'right..if ya'll don't start COMMENTING on this thing , I may as well just make myself a private journal!

really, I'm hurt.

myomyohi said...

Who are the siamese twins?

SOUL said...

perhaps IF YOU would respond to people, they might comment more???

Oldy said...

soul.....i dooo comment back to people.

as soon as i can...i have to workkkkk.:(((