Thursday, September 20, 2007

Beautiful disaster.....





Picture,it, O'Reilly lolling around on the desk. A little wax warmer full of red wax , smelling all cinnamon-y on the desk, when blam! he rolls over does his bunny imitation and spills the red wax all over the place. Including DOWN the wall .
Isn't that special.

I KNOW how to remove it, but since there is no way to move the desk. I hate to see what the future holds for that wall.

And ..that's about the way everything is going right now. So, this is one of those times when it's best if I just keep my yap shut.

Have a great night ya'll!

Luv me

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It came so close to spilling on the wires! That would have been cute! Let me know about the bar! auntie j

desert dirt diva said...

oh thats not good......was the poor baby alright , did he get any on him, hope not....

Anonymous said...

Uncle Nick is worried...is he ok?

Floozie2