She says "Oh my God! *cackle*something is happening here! It's so crappin' funny! *snort * guffaw*
When she can finally stop cackling. she says "a certain seller we have was raising hell about his virtual tour NOT being on the website.
So our little office girl fixed it, they were all standing there ,watching it.And then it says"see Lena's next video"
So they click on it and what comes up? (on the mls, mind you)
The flippin video of cavuto going crazy on the kitchen counter, with the coke box and the whip cream.!
Ack!! Humiliation...why do you stalk me? lol
I wonder how many people have seen that. I should be getting an award for the MOST Professional Realtor.
Oh AND .....we are having a chili cook off Tuesday.Which ,like an idiot ,I signed up for.
well, now that everyone has seen that video....they will probably be afraid to eat it.
LOL "would you like to try my cat hair chili?"
Here is what this job is doing to us.......Presenting Eva's new business card.
Whooo!I needed that laugh. I bet the neighbors heard me. LOL
I'll do mine later. I have to get ready for work.
have a great day ya'll!

4 comments:
toooooooooo cute!!!! r u a REAL realtor or pretend? j
too funny. i could only imagine, house hunting, and seeing your cats! hahaha
anyhow...
did you know i know people that paid for puutin ads on their blog by google?
some ppl get like 300 a month. depends on the page hits i think. but anyhow.. quit yo job woman..
unless , of course you enjoy being schleprock?
:))
we gotta get the chi thing figured out..asap. dates, how long, etc. i gotta know these things ...i have a child!
J...i am the real deal. Scary ,isn't it?
i don't have enough traffic to my blog to do that. and anyhow, probably wouldn't want all that just on there.
so far what i know about chi. is ,it will be a 4 day trip and part of it will be the weekend.
i told my spouse you have a child. lol
so i shall hear from him tomorrow. but i'll send a nag out right now.
and it will prolly be first week in nov.
now, go update yer comments. ::))))
well, tell him to hurry up, so i'm not payin for a last minute damn ticket!
i did update my comments..hours ago
we just got home...again.
whaddayadoin?
Post a Comment