I've been ordered to update this thing......but with what???
We have some major changes going on around here in the near future and I'm freaked out. lol
It's not anything bad. I'm just unused to changes these days. Old and set in my ways you know.
I will spill all the details soon........
Tomorrow is my trip to Chicago and I am not even packed yet! yikes!!
Day before yesterday it was 80 degrees now we're having a cold snap.Just in time to get me used to freezing ,for my trip.
We have some fun stuff planned. besides eating and shopping . ha!
We're going to go to Navy Pier and the Gambling boat .I always have a 20 dollar limit when I gamble ...so I don't expect to win a bundle of dough. But it should still be fun.
I'm excited to see the kids .(and my peeps).Only wish the trip was a little longer. It's gonna be a short one.
The other night I tried to watch "stomp the yard" I thought it was a prison movie. WRONG!
It's a stupid break dancing movie. That lasted about 5 minutes before I could handle no more !
Then I watched "the hitcher" also a dud.
I have to work today from 12-3 and wish I didn't . I need to be here getting ready. ack!!
Cavuto has been waking me up at 5:30 every morning since the time change. Isn't that special.
If anything exciting happens today...I'll be back.
have a great day ya'll!!
Wednesday, November 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
what happened to my comment here? J
hey! what the??? there were other ones too. they're all gone.
have i been kidnapped??
Speaking of kidnapped, has Cavoto sneaked out again? Warn babysitter!
ola... again...
are you gonna be all worried about yo cats the entire time we are up there???
they will be fine. whoop cream. geesh. :))
anyhooo... are you still standin??
i'm ready for bed. i wish i could just wake up and BE in chicago. all warm and with all my stuff.
you'd think we would be used to this by now. WTH???
anyways..
c ya
Post a Comment