
First I searched the whole house for a Phillips screwdriver....
THIS is what I managed to come up with.

Then I spent quite some time sitting on the kitchen floor trying to dismantle the vaccume cleaner ...with my mini screwdriver.
I managed to get it all taken apart to find the mystery clog. Well , sure enough , there isn't one.The damn thing just won't pick any thing up ,for no reason.
Putting it back together was just as much fun as taking it apart. NOT!

Did the dishes....

Froze the rest of the devil candy.

mopped the floors

cleaned the office

cleaned the kitchen

cleaned the dining room

cleaned the living room

cleaned my bedroom (sort of)

scrubbed the bathroom of doom and disgust

my helpers just sat and watched me

both of them.
I forgot to fall back......so...i have plenty more work to do since it's still so early in the day.
I'll be back latah!
luv me

14 comments:
811 am is when you posted that. What time did you get up ??????
did you check your belt on the vac? how bout makin sure the wheel was spinning? sometimes it can get "stuck" if a big string or hair etc gets wrapped in it...such as loads of fishing line perhaps. :))
yo house looks mahvelous hunny!
gimmee pb m-n-m's NOW
haha you forgot to fall back... and i thought we lost an hour...apparently we GAINED an hour...hmmm
oh ya..it shall be snowing in chicago when we get there... lovely.
I got up at 6 , which was really 5. ack!!
my posting timer thing is wrong. it was probably 10 when i posted that.
YES< i checked the belt....looked pristine.the wheel was spinning.I saw nothing wrong.ack!!!!
sank you.
i have resse's pb cups, no pb m'n'm's .but they are alll FROZEN now ,where i will never think to go eat them.
come set all my clocks!
it will NOT be snowing .
luv me
u said you got up at 6 which was really 5....no..... if you got up at 6 the old time was 7..... Hope u didn't set all your clocks wrong!
i DIDN"T set any of the clocks yet. I don't know nuthin' bout settin' no clocks!!
i haven't set a clock in sixteen years!!! LOL
Where have all the self sufficient, independent, empowered women gone to live? LOL
myoh...apparently ther are in OHIO .
can you come set my clocks for me? lol
p.s.
i'll be sittin on the porch with my mint juleps til ya get here.
ohio... haha
they sure arent in my house
even the animals arent self sufficient!!!!
poor soulman!
nobody is around here either.
this morning is my office meeting and broker tour. perhaps i shall take pictures of all the excitement. :)))
i actually ironed a shirt. lol
anddd , i just made my packing list .i shall pack when i get home.
have a great day ya'll!!
luv me
the vacum issue,, clean all the filters, trust me.. it works and is amazing how the damn vac. will stop working when just one little filter is cloged!
hey victoria wants to come and live in your house... so when you get back you have a new kid yea!!!!!!!and she is all excited....
Post a Comment