
I think I must get a cat bed big enough for all three of the babies.

I'm sure you're all sick of hearing about my pink tree...lol
But it's finished now. So here it is ...in all it's pink glory.
It's like bottled happiness!!
Every time I look at it I think "man I LOVE that tree!!

The black one is also finished.
I must say ..it's Kewl!!



Note to self: go buy an oval tablecloth.
I worked like a dog all day yesterday and made a pretty big dent in all the work around here.
Almost looks clean, doesn't it?
Now my spouse gets to put up the giant tree.
This year , I am having nothing to do with it! lol
note the cardboard dangling down from my homemade table leaf?
lol
Note to self: fix table leaf.
The non-cat lover, Lake Farmer.
The cats sense these things and try their damnedest to convert the non believers.

They just adore him!! :)
Well today is another day of working on my 5 page list of work. WHOO HOO! :(
Have a great Monday ya'll !
love me

9 comments:
Looking good! Where's homemade leaf?
i feel scroogier every time i come here...lol
j.in the middle of the table.lol
soul....do something happy!
i suggest a little pink tree! lol
i am feeling like soul.. i can't think of christmas or a damn tree let alone a pink, the black one looks good and i'd get black ornaments....V
I'm about to decorate you scrooges up like elves!!!
for some damn reason...i just talked to YOU on vickys page.
hmmmm
losin it much?
hmmm
anyhow
i had no idea about the job thing
today would have been a perfect day for me to queen earlene jr them
you KNOW that!
lemmee know how it went!
Look what is in that man's lap. He still has got it. Don't let it be said he can't still get
strange _ _ _ _ . Woo Hoo !!!!
Lake Farmer
OMG! I think I know what lake farmer meant by those dashes.
at least he's soft and cute.
(cavuto) I mean.lol
Great job with the pink tree! Just fantastic. I think you should submit a photo to Southern Living. G5
Post a Comment