
Happy Thanksgiving Ya'll !!!
I hope you all have a wonderful day and find plenty to be thankful for.
Some things I'm thankful for:
Good health, my 3 wonderful sons, my darling husband, my great friends, my 3 crazy cats, being able to go to bed at night without worrying about how the bills will be paid, Effexor:),the fact that we NEED nothing, our boat, our condo, neighbors we love, my closet runneth over,shoes, coffee, America,the internet, good books, hair color, digital cameras,
There's plenty more...but I'll shut up now,
I thank God to be so blessed.
I've made somewhat of a dent in the Christmas decorating department.
The jungle tree
The dark dining room
My new black tree. :)
Black trees are the "new black " ba-bee!
I spray painted mine. It worked out fine.
The mantle.....I'm not liking this, but don't know what to change yet.
My little pink tree still sits naked. I need some ornaments for it.
Last but not least, is this little video. The quality is awful and so is the lighting. But keep your eye on Monkey.This is the reaction I get every day when it's whip cream time. In fact ,now all she has to do is see the bowl. lol
In case you couldn't tell, she is gagging.

4 comments:
very nice post and very kool pics..and i am thankful for your life and you having soooo much that you cn be thankful for!!!
i love you!
and i did not know a thing about having a black tree being a good thing---OR a THING at all in fact.
where did you hear such a thing??
anyhow-
we are in hell.. but we are blessed to be with people we love and people who love us back!!
happy turkey day- i hope you have a happy one!
luv me
o da lay poo poo,
hope ya'll have a good day with the fam. hope you have a warm place to smoke too.lol
google "black christmas tree" it's all the rage. :)
I love you too!
Happy tuerky day!!
I'm going to Floozie 1's shortly.
I still can not believe you have a black tree..
oh so now the mushy stuff...I am very thank ful to have you in my life there are times when i don't know whayt i would have done had it not been for you and our preouis friend ship....your are my dearest friend i thank god for our friendship all the time all the time....hope you have a great day love me
oh look at us---the three stooges-
hi vicky!!!
i was readin your blog a minute ago oldy--- and i knocked my crystal ashtray right off my table and it shattered into a million---and TWO pieces !!!
that was real fun..NOT
i think GOD does NOT want me to smoke... it was only like my fourth cig INDOORS in the passed five days!!! WTH???
unlucky much???
hmmm
btw..no---i smoked outside in the cold....or in hubbys truck...
do you realize how long it takes for a deisel to warm up!!??
hmmm... about a whole cig worth of time!
Post a Comment