Monday, November 19, 2007

Ok, now what....I'm stumped ....




Well, I just drug all my Christmas decor out of the attic.

Now i have no clue where to even begin. Gah!!!




















What do I do now???












???????












"I'm helping"














Where to begin????
















"don't look at me, I have no clue!"









Neither do I .....so I think I'll start by leaving it here to settle in while I go run my errands and eat lunch.

Maybe it will look less overwhelming when I get back. Ya think?

Have a great day ya'll!

6 comments:

desert dirt diva said...

there is just something wrong about getting x-=mas deco out before thanks giving. i even know someone who has there tree out....

myomyohi said...

I agree. I can't deal with Christmas until after Thanksgiving.

ps... Myville has been udated with new pics.

Jamie said...

I want to get all my stuff out too, but it IS so overwhelming. Even when i can walk. I know what you mean----

I guess you just start, and I'll bet you did. It's proabably all finished and looking perfect.

I'm jealous.

Put up a photo.? :)

Oldy said...

Well ya'll start is about all I did.
Today was a work day, and if don't start something like that in the morning..it is not gonna get done.

I had 5 hours of sleep last night"thanks cavuto!"lol

Today it's even more overwhelming .ack!

I will take pics when I get done. maybe I need to dig out my christmas music ..to get in the mood.

have a great day ya'll

Anonymous said...

I can remember when stores waited until after Thanksgiving. Now it's before Halloween! Tooooo much Christmas gets too overwhelming! I used to work with a man who'd turn his outside lights on the day after Thanksgiving and I thought that was too early! the first of December, please.

Anonymous said...

ps I USED to think day after Thanksgiving but now with everyone early, it's fine!