They had a "going away " party for my spouse.
Check it out ..a Swedish basement ...complete with ping pong table.
I had no idea he knew how to play that.
Looks like a pro , no?
Must be a skill from the 70's.
:)
moose? or reindeer?
they DO eat rein deer over there. I saw it on menu's.
:(
Breakin' out the drunkin' gag gifts.
LOL
Check it out....a Swedish kitchen. And THIS is a big one.
I could have sworn THIS was cake.
My husband said it was rice.
Ok.........
I don't believe it.
Odd swedish stuff.

Well , ok, Tusen tack.
Now ...on to MY day. lol
Really, it wasn't much to speak of.
Cleaned and then ran errands.
I got this new Sister hazel Christmas CD in the mail today.
Haven't had a chance to listen to it yet. but I previewed it online. I think it's gonna be goood!

Last time I had people over , I had 7 people for dinner. We embarrassingly ,ran out of silverware.
So I had "silverware for 12 " on my Christmas list.
Today I went to the "half of a half "store and found THIS for 29 dollars!
SCORE!!!
$160.00 retail AND it came with the serving set too.COULD not pass it up.
That was the highlight of my day. :)
Other than that I really have nothing to tell y'all.
ate lunch, took a nap, did laundry, did dishes. yada yada yada...
So, I'll just shut up about that.
My nearest and dearest are ragging on me like I've started my own sweatshop or something.
So I feel I must clarify.....to save my reputation.:)
Me:
"we only worked for an H o u r"
15 bucks , for ONE hour of work.
I wasn't going to pay the child for taking her shopping. lol
Myo:
I say when you start peeking under rat tails, you need a young boy toy, or maybe two!
Me:
I was NOT peeking under rat tails. lol
Picture it, me and a 12 year old , looking at the the cute furry creatures at petco.
Frankly , the ones with tails gross me out. But they did have these adorable little furry things with NO tails .either a dwarf gerbil or hamster or something like that.
She wanted one sooooo bad . She was even trying to make ME get one.
I said "my husband would killl me! and , as cute as it is, if it actually got on me , I might be screaming my head off in terror."
Then , we get to the mice cages. There were 2 of them , the mice were running wild. crazy franic. Tons of them ,on the little wheel running like maniacs.
Firefly "these are sold for food"
me: seeing this huge tumor looking thing on the back end of one
"OMG that's so sad . and look that one has a huge tumor."
ugh hum....those are their balls. then I see that they alll have the huge tumor.
I was shocked! Eva called me and I said "why did you not tell me that mice had huge balls?"
She laughed and said "I didn't know that you didn't know"
Well color me stupid.
And pass the glitter ,I'm hanging some mouse balls on my tree. :))))
have a great night y'all!!
Love me

4 comments:
Here we have rice pudding so why not rice cake? I, too, didn't know mice had huge balls. BUT, never looked!
LOLOL!
oh man... i know i laughed...but now i cannot remember WHY. i am losin my evah lovin mIND (what's left of it at least)
soooo.... the mice balls deco--- niiiiice.
and i think some of your pix didnt show up for me wth?
happy thursday
luv me
When does hubby come back?
Post a Comment