Check out this video: "HOGGING" WEETOWN STYLE
Add to My Profile | More Videos
Sunday, November 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oldy is a half old girl....a ma'am...*cringe* (in the prime of the NEW middle age, apparently) a mother of 3 grown (and awesome sons) ...a wife to a wonderful husband ....a housewife to 3 spolied cats......a gourmet cook ....a decorator....a house painter....a Realtor....a wacky girl in an old lady's body. :( I have recently made my blog private...if you are a current reader please email me and I will put you on the list . Sorry for the inconvenience.:)
3 comments:
i've seen this..it's called noodling. i would NEVER do that!!!! catfish BITE! i hate to toch catfish. with their slimey bitin selves. ewwwe.
latah
would be fun if you were gutsy enough tho--i've seen ppl pull up fifty pounders;; on tv.
latah
Good lawd! I had never seen such a thing in my life! How do they do it?
Just cram their arm down it's throat??
People do some odd things. lol
Those were also the biggest cat fish I have ever seen.
have a great day..i'm off to errand things up.
luv me
oh my god people really do this???i can not even stand fish yea except maybe that stuff oldy makes.. ummmmm
Post a Comment