I dropped my pop stickle in your toy chest:
Do you have a dirty mind?uh....not anymore, I need to save it for more important matters.
What would you do if you found out your ex is engaged today?
I'd want to know WHAT he was engaged to. lol
Have you ever done something you told yourself you wouldn't do?
Ummmm yeah. Lots of times. It's kind of a hobby.
Have you ever really wanted something so bad and got it?
Usually, not WHEN I actually thought I wanted it .Sometimes this is a good thing.
Or yes.:)
What would you do if you saw a person fall down a flight of stairs?
Well, it depends on how , how old they are...etc... young and my bff, I'd probably laugh my butt off. then go "OMG ,are you ok?"
Are you aware of what happens around you?
Hardly ever.
When is your next road trip?
Coming right up...only it will be a sky trip.
Would you ever start a relationship with someone who was married?
Ummmm, not in a kagillion years!But I might help HER find the HO that did!
Do you have any friends that you've known for 10 years or more?
Yes I do .Not many , but I cherish allll by good friends.
Do you need to know everything about someone's past?
No, but I think I need to know the gist of it. I don't want to hear the gory details , just the important facts.
Do/did you tell significant others everything about your past?
Pretty much ...as much as their comfort level could handle.My life is an open book.
What do you look forward to most in the next 2 months?
My trip. The kids coming, Christmas.
Do you know how to drive a stick shift?
Yes, but would I deliberately buy one? um NO!
Why do you think people kill?
I duno, because they're sad, miserable, hurt people that have no other outlet and never sought the help necessary to remedy their issues. ( I concur...this was Tami's answer)
Anything hurt on your body right now?
No, but my back itches pretty bad. Maybe it's MRSA. Haha, I don't even think that's a symptom, and THATS NOT A LAUGHING MATTER. I could seriously get that and die. And that's so not cute (that was Tamis answer too) WTH is MRSA? ...cuz my back really itches too.
Earlier all kind of stuff hurt , but I've taken aspirin twice this evening.
Have you done anything bad recently?
If bad means procrastinating and being a lazy slug , then YES!
Who is the last female you rode in a car with?
Eva and Firefly when they picked me up Tuesday.
Who is the last male you rode in a car with?
My husband.
Who is the last person to make you laugh? When?
I suppose the last human i saw today, Floozie 2.
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN STALKED?
Believe it or not, yes I have.
Last time you were shocked by something good?
I guess when my sister had some really good luck.
Do you have any strange or odd things in common with your best friend (s)?
Yes, she actually KNOWS me and still loves me, lol and we have both moved on up in the past 2 decades. We are both suckers for pit bulls too.
Do your best friends know each other?
Yes they do.
Do your best friends know your family?
Yes, I'm sure they are rejoicing right now. lol (jk)
Do your best friends know your boyfriend/girlfriend?
Um , not unless they've been hiding him in their pocket all this time.
Do you think love is enough?
From ONE person ? no. But the love that surrounds you ,in all of your peeps , yes. It will get to a point where it is.Or you're understanding will expand enough to see that.Too bad you have to be wrinkled by then. :)))
Is there anything you want to say to someone but cant?
Used to be a BIG problem , but I've been working on it for 40 years now...so it's getting easier.
If I want to say it bad enough , now, I'm gonna say it.:)
Is there something you haven't been honest about?
Not really , no. Like I said, I'm pretty much an open book. I have nothing to hide.
Would you rather someone be honest and hurt you or lie and save your feelings?
Be honest, but don't be a dick. There's a nice way and an assy way to tell the truth. People don't respond well to the assy way.
(also Tami's answer, but I totally agree with that answer.)
Have you had a conversation that lasted over two hours this week?
I don't think so. I try to avoid that . I get too thirsty or smoke too much.
Have you told anyone you love them this week?
Yes.
Have you told anyone you hate them this week?
no.I got whipped for saying that.
Two things you always have on you?
socks and a bra???
Last four things you drank?
water,coffee, unsweetened tea, vodka and diet coke
Last thing you did?
wrote this dumb thing.:)
Next thing you will do?
go sit on my bathroom floor and wax my legs. i've been letting them grow out for 2 weeks now, just for this occasion , and man call the ZOOO!!!! There's a monkey loose up in here!!!
I haven't seen such an ugly leg since I got my cast off about 20 years ago. *cringe*

10 comments:
I THOUGHT I LEFT A NOTE HERE LAST NIGHT. HMMM. SENILE MUCH? UMMM YEP
GOOD MEME
I SHALL HIJACK IT LATAH
ACK caps.. midnight is doin the peee pee dance! gotta go
Just watched License to Wed on pay per view. Pretty good.
well...nope only a couple were familiar.
so anyhow...i must sleep
goo nite
i am thoroughly
well..brain dead apparently---i just fell asleep! i bettah go. i had something to say, but if it bored my own ass to sleep..i can only imagine how you would feel
ok..bed..no laptop.
OH i just remembered...i cannot beleive how many friggin googles you get for "naked old men"...that is just too much!
ok...i'm gone ---->
MRSA is this "super bug" going around Illinois. It's a staph infection that can't be cured with normal antibiotics. So, if you have a cut that is oozing poss, go to the hospital!! There have been several outbreaks at schools in the area, and it's freaking some of us out a little. I'm kind of praying for a day or two off, though, so.. let God's will be done.
Myoh,
Haven't seen that . but I did see "catch and release" that was good as well. It has Jason Gedrick ...he was the "kid " in Iron eagle back in the day. I've always loved him. :)
Totally my "high school boyfriend " type.
Soul, I don't know which of us is more senile...lol , cuz I have no idea what you are talking about.:)
(on the familiar post)
Yes, the stupid pervs ,looking for naked old men! Ridiculous. I removed the title from that post , so hopefully they will quit winding up on my damn blog!
Anon, well thank God I do not think i have MRSA. I have dry ass skin which no amount of baby oil or lotion seems to help.WTH???
We have MRSA here also. Two boys in Marion have been quarantined and school closed to be disinfected.
Oldy, you should see Mark. He and Cody are sitting on the couch watching Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Mark has his arm around Cody, and I'm not sure which one is more mesmerized!
MRSA that must some new plague. They didn't have that when my kids were in school.if it aint lice ,it's some other nasty thing. ugh!
you should have taken a pic of the 2 lil darlings.
when Logan had his tonsils out, i had to watch the ninja turtle movie about 50,000 times. i still cringe when i see a ninja turtle. :)
MRSA is a newly discovered super bug. It's a staph infection that can't be treated with traditional antibiotics. It's very serious and you can die from it since it's a staph infection. People who are less healthy are most susceptible.
yes... they have MRSA here in TX too.
could it be the "boils on the body" plague from the bible????
hmmmmm
"it's the end of the world as we know it"
anyhow, yes, has me worried ...schools being disinfected here too...
kids, oldies, and immune prob ppl get it...
lovely
immune.. that would include me.
kids...
i have one.
aint life grand?
ps,,,
how can you bitch for me to update when you havent posted in days????
get UP
luv me
Post a Comment