Sunday, November 4, 2007

Sunday :part 2 ...in pictures....


went to the grocery store and got this little bit of nothing....about 30 bucks. ack!!



for trash bags ,dish soap ,pepsi and sweet and lo. what a rip off!!!







took my nap.(sort of)


as soon as I lay down , Cavuto woke up (from his all day nap under the blanket in the guest room)


and came into my room acting like it was "time to get up" clawing me in the face .purring, meowing, trying to knock water over.















"ooooh! good ! I got her up! wow wow"



















Booger , taking his nap in the queens bed.












I walked into the office after dinner and saw this....

.Cavuto's eyes were closed then , and he looked DEAD!

I freaked out for a minute .

then I saw that he was breathing and as soon as i got the camera ,he opened his eyes.

looks comfortable? no?
















"really, we ARE somehow comfortable like this"













"This too. As long as I'm in your way , my job here is done"













Then ...tried to do the "days overdue " monkey leg waxing.

Right when I got started ,one of my children called.


"talk ,talk ,talk"


"ummm, can you hang on for a minute ,I have to pull these wax things off my legs."

"ok"

"agh!!!!!! son a muh bitchka! Gah!!! youch!!!!YOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!"


"ok , I'm back."












INSTANT hideous , severe bruising ensues.


Ewww , maybe I better stop this little project , like ...now.


I don't think this happened last time . HOLY CRAP!!!!


Note to self : make doctors appt . check for vitamin deficiencies and such



















The queen gets her bad back.














O'reillly roasts himself on the tv.







And that's all folks. Another thrilling day here in Paradise.

God night Irene!

Luv me

P.s. Come set my clocks for me. LOL

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You leg looks pitiful! I could not do that to myself!

Oldy said...

I shan't be doing it ever again.

I suppose wez will get the wax kit now for that lone freakish patch of back hair that he has. lol

SOUL said...

have you checked google for that? perhaps ummm... i don't know.. waxing causing broken blood vessels???/ that cannot be a good thing. i have never heard of such a thing.

does it hurt..or just "look" like that???

very strange.

hope it is nothin serious.

latah tatah

myomyohi said...

Don't you hate it when you go through all that pain, and then it looks worse? Is your blood pressure up?

Oldy said...

hi ya'll ,

nope it doesn't hurt. actually i think i have scurvy. lol

i read that vitamin k or vitamin c deficiency can cause it.pretty sure i have both.

pass the geritol . lol

SOUL said...

SCURVY HA HA HA

i always tell my kid she's gonna get scurvy if she doesn't start eating REAL freakin FOOD!!!

SOUL said...

get up offa yo ass and update this thing!!

SOUL said...

how is yo leg btw???