Monday, November 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oldy is a half old girl....a ma'am...*cringe* (in the prime of the NEW middle age, apparently) a mother of 3 grown (and awesome sons) ...a wife to a wonderful husband ....a housewife to 3 spolied cats......a gourmet cook ....a decorator....a house painter....a Realtor....a wacky girl in an old lady's body. :( I have recently made my blog private...if you are a current reader please email me and I will put you on the list . Sorry for the inconvenience.:)
8 comments:
I love the sound it makes when he is pulling on his claw. what will happen if it comes out?
Floozie 2
Ha! I hope it doesn't come out!
He has pulled off the outer part before ...like a snake shedding it's skin...I know , because I found it laying on the floor.
What a crackhead.:))
Monkey does that with her back claws.I thought it was just because she's crazy.
But, guess not....cuz my baby can't be crazy. LOL
p.s. I thought I got rid of the sound on that video. ack!
Did you scroll down enough to see my messy house?
i gotta go
to hell
bye happy t day
Get a life! Do something, nut head!
soul, you didn't even tell me! I thought ya'll were going at Christmas.
Auntie j: THIS coming from a woman who carries a 20 pound dog around like a baby? ha!
I never....
blah...blah.... soul's going where xmas?
you guys are so losing it,lol. and how can you let that baby do that to hiself?? do u not hear is claw coming out......that pooooooooooooooor baby...ddd
HIS CLAW IS not COMING OUT!
he is just trimming things up...lol.in his own anal way.
ask a vet. and tell me what you find out. :)
Post a Comment