
The sights I'll be seeing.............
YIPPPPPEEEEEEE!!!!!





Ya'll be have while I'm gone.:))
Luv me
Oldy is a half old girl....a ma'am...*cringe* (in the prime of the NEW middle age, apparently) a mother of 3 grown (and awesome sons) ...a wife to a wonderful husband ....a housewife to 3 spolied cats......a gourmet cook ....a decorator....a house painter....a Realtor....a wacky girl in an old lady's body. :( I have recently made my blog private...if you are a current reader please email me and I will put you on the list . Sorry for the inconvenience.:)
2 comments:
o.k. just read your blog.. check the vac. filters whenyou get home..send me some bubba.. and you should have your birthday card when you get home.. love me
dd her bday is in august....wth??? did i forget something??
lol
senile much?
btw... i didnt see no fancy ass chef. where was he?
Post a Comment