Friday, November 16, 2007

A meme..cuz I got nothin'

Lots of questions meme

Stolen from "Destined to be a crazy cat lady" blog:

Have you ever licked the back of a CD to try to get it to work? No, I usually rub them on the carpet. they still won't play.

What's the largest age difference between yourself and someone you’ve dated? ten years.My spouse is the oldest person i ever dated.

Ever been in a car wreck? Yes, a white trash woman backed into me ,while driving her married boyfriends uninsured car.
My spouse wrecked our truck after a christmas eve dinner by rear ending a jeep in a fit of road rage.

Were you popular in high school? If by popular , you mean "the fat new kid" well, heck yeah. LOL
No ,I was invisable .

Have you ever been on a blind date? I'm sure i have ,but so long ago I don't really recall any details.

Are looks important? Not really. but there has to be something about the person that you somehow find endearing.Big ears, gapped teeth, whatever weird thing you find cute. :)

Do you have any friends that you've known for 10 years or more? Yes I do.Vicki and I have been friends since we were youg and beautiful. lol.

By what age would you like to be married? too late. been married most of my adult life.

Does the number of people a person's slept with affect your view of them? If I was going to sleep with them it might.

Are you a good tipper? Yes, but my husband always overtips!

What's the most you have spent for a haircut? $47 for a cut and tip.

Have you ever had a crush on a teacher? I don't think so.

Have you ever peed in public? Ha! yes, once my spouse and I had to pee in the parking garage in Chicago. Luckily we weren't caught and arrested.

What song do you want played at your funeral? Don't fear the reaper. lol

What would your last meal be before getting executed? Chicken fajitas, fried potatoes, gravy, and a chocolate cream filled donut.

Beatles or Stones? Neither,I despise them both!

If you had to pick one person on earth to die, who would it be? I would never wish that ! But if I had to pick, then I'd say some random abuser or child molester.

Beer, wine or hard liquor? vodka and diet coke

do you have any phobias? yes, lol too many to count.




Do you walk around the house naked? No. NEVER! Even MY eyes couldn't take that sight.

If you were an animal what would you be? one of my cats,of course.

What do you do as soon as you walk in the house? put my keys in the monkey, dig my cell phones out and hang up my purse.

Scary movies or comedy? comedy



where do you want to live when you're old?
some place tropical.


who can you count on the most? my husband

If you could date any celebrity past or present, who would it be? A young Matt Dillon

What did you dream last night? I don't remember

What is your favorite sport to watch? None ,football is the only one I can stand to watch.





Do you sing in the shower? No.I might if i had a radio in there.


ever been arrested? Yes but I was a minor .I got arrested for running away from home.



would you get plastic surgery? Hell yes! would you like to help me pay for it?

Ever caught a fish? yes, I was about 5 and the fish was about 3 inches long.

7 comments:

desert dirt diva said...

and now we are OLD and beatiful... with a little more meat to love,lol

Anonymous said...

I FEEL my age now after having 3 and 7 yr old 2 days with one more to go! I'm too old for this! I asked Betty -- she was 53 when Leigh died and she took her 2 boys to raise. I'm 57 --- definately tooo old! They have fought all afternoon! help! Instead of her usual 8p I put Rachael to bed at 730. She went right to sleep! Fghting tired her out. By himeself, Will's no trouble. I rented him some movies so he's content to watch them.

SOUL said...

you really haven't caught a fish since you were FIVE????

where the hell did I come from?
:))
whaddayadoin??

Oldy said...

ddd..yeah ditto..aint we sweet. lol

auntie j...there is NO way i could handle raising kids even THIS old. lol

I used to set the clock ahead sometimes and tell my kids" ohh...look ,it's bedtime" *evil cackle*

soul...uh , i don't think so.

i don't KNOW where you came from.
even when i was 5 ,i couldn't bear to touch my own bait. lol

SOUL said...

go fishin...or update this thang!

i just cannot beleive you havent caught a fish in all this time. wth?
get out here!

desert dirt diva said...

when day light saving came.. i was changing the clocks and my kids were like mom you are setting the clock ahead ,i was really setting them bac, so we have to go to bed early.....lol.. i only did that one to wendi.. it was great, now my little ones are to smart for that!

desert dirt diva said...

YES AND UPDATE POOPS