THIS is all I bought on my trip.
Stuff you just can't buy in ugh..hum...
Arkansas.
Giardinera, stuffed grape leaves and REAL Indian curry powder.
Brand new velvet jacket from Coldwater creek
$5:15
Brand new cell phone case (which will hold the BLUE and the WHITE phone)
.44 cents
TWO entire plastic bags of "sparkle balls"
also brand new.
$1.50 each bag.
The cats LOVE these things and in the past,we have paid $3.00 for ONE sparkle ball!
SCORE!!!!
magnetic strip with cannisters,
also brand new $2:12
Hand carved zebra mask from kenya
$5:15
Heavy carved glass lotion bottle with brushed nickel top....
$2:12
Bag of snow-head ornaments
$2:12
What in the hell is wrong with me? lol

11 comments:
Whatta shopper! Pls tell us what is Giardiniera or whatever??? And stuffed grape leaves - delicious! Are you Greek or what?
oh my gosh you should have the top vote for no.1 shopper!!!you are and will be my shoppping idol..and i do the love jacket.Score...its very pretty...
i thik i got better deals than you did. bwa haha.
soul kid liked all her stuff...yep. it's true.
woo hoo.
Mrs K's daughter bought me a jar of grape leaves in little rock, remember? You can buy Giardinier at Sam's club, Curry powder can be bought in Indian stores. or I ourder lamb seasoning and the catalogue also sells curry powder So, cheap-o ! Cannot believe you bought rest of things you could buy at your own thrift store. You should have bought a tshirt instead.
I just emailed it to you but to others, a good place to order any type of spice, reasonable price and shipping (don't expect walmart prices though) is Penzeys spices. Worth ordering a catalogue.
ok, I'm feelin' like a redneck cause I've never eaten stuffed grape leaves, know what the heck Giardenier (sp) is, or cooked with curry powder. I usually feel like I'm cookin high style when I use garlic powder, paprika or chili powder. I bow to your worldly cooking expertise.
stez made curry chicken for dinnah last night...don't use too much of that stuff...he put 3 teaspoons in a big skillet of stuff...it was too much...but still yummy. so use sparingly. it is good real strong stuff.
I think I'll have an international meal ...for my local peeps. :)
sounds yummy. what will it be?
roast beef with au jus and gardinare,stuffed grape leaves,
black olive tapenade and French bread and peach cobbler.
:)))
hmmmm. i want some.
stez soooo likes the curry---he made curry shrimp last night.
i think i am curried out.
Post a Comment