Saturday, November 24, 2007

Got pigsty?


No, really?


I sure do!





You might want to cover your eyes and view the following photo's through the cracks in you fingers.












The guest room ...where I've had to move.















The cat toys all over my bedroom floor.


Believe me ...that's the neatest part. lol

















Making a topper for the pink tree...and the ensuing mess.














My bed is under there somewhere!!













There's also an entire room and a love seat under this pile!




This is what happens when your room becomes a temporary holding spot/storage bin/junk room.



And last but not least .......THIS is what happens when a woman drags all the Christmas stuff out of the attic and then the weather turns freezing cold.

I honestly do not know where to begin. LOL

5 comments:

myomyohi said...

I was supposed to work outside today, bringing in my birdbaths and miscellaneous yard "stuff" for the winter. Never made it outside. Tore my house apart and rearranged the entire downstairs instead. It looks better but now I HAVE to get the yard cleaned up tomorrow, no matter what the weather is like. I haven't even begun to get the Christmas stuff out yet. Still getting organized! I'm tired of my stuff and need a change!!!

Oldy said...

Dare I ask "what IS your weather like? " :)

Torn apart ,is the only way to describe my house right now. send me some pics of what you did.

I needed a change too.I think the black and pink trees might be enough to placate me for the time being.

we have plenty of other change a'comin'.

SOUL said...

lol.. i love that picture..

come do my shopping for me...ugh.

SOUL said...

guess what I want for christmas??/
a cat scratcher house like the one in your bedroom pic... and some king sized flannel sheets....
OR
a gift cirtificate to pet smart---and marshalls--- or ross !

can i be any bolder???

haha.

what do YOU want?

anyhoo...
quiet in blog land today eh?
what did you do? did you clean yo sty?
i slept half the day--cleaned a LITTLE-- and watched tv. oh and i actually bagan to read a book.
wish i could SEE!!!

latah-have a good night!

SOUL said...

uh huh... so does the silence mean i get the family coal???/
i see how you are. lol