Monday, November 12, 2007

Honey,I'm home!!!!

I'm baackkkk.

For now ,all you get is this slide show of millions of pictures.
I'm too worn out to do a real update . Perhaps tomorrow.


BTW...I'm sure you'll all be wondering about the picture of the condom...lol
That's what we found lying on the floor of our hotel room.


I'll be back ...soon.






CLICK IT.......

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

GREAT PICTURES!

myomyohi said...

Great pics. Hope you had a great time!

desert dirt diva said...

looks like ya had a great time.. can not believe you wore ponytails, my girls will not even wear ponys...how was the shrimp???what in the heck was soul wearing.. glad you made it home safe.. and go check your vac. cleaner filters.. thats why ur vac. does not work i betcha.. love me.. can call me!

SOUL said...

i cannot beleive you posted my under armour pic!
you'll pay dearly for that one!! bwa haha

DD... it is a full body ..sleeveless... under armour...warm suit...for fishing and hunting...when it's cold...for under your clothes...
and i now will swear by them. you can see how cold oldy was at thepeir..even with a long coat... i wanst cold at all!!!!
getcha some!!!!
they even have an "ass flap!!!!
woo hoo!!!


besides..ya just can't get much sexier eh>/
LOL

desert dirt diva said...

lol..

SOUL said...

:))

myomyohi said...

Rub a little worm guts or motor oil behind your ears and you'll attract every guy within three states.

Anonymous said...

i can't believe how much everyone blatantly hated on my damn hair do!

how cruel!

i have no problem getting men to notice me. every guy between 80 and 100 thinks i am totally hot. ROFLMAO!

yeah , you all know my sister was hot in that under -roo thing.

she should wear that more often.it was cute!